V4L Family Chat 2
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: V4L Family Chat 2

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran BHam's Avatar

Default V4L Family Chat 2

So, I'm starting another V4L Family Chat because ECF has news rules for continuing threads. It's just part of maintenance. So here's the new family chat! I copied the first post over so we can keep the family going!

Basically, a free room to come and vent about a bad day, or share some good news....just a happy, safe place to share anything you want with your V4lL Family.....I'll start with:

A GREAT BIG HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

Our Fence is FINALLY finished!!! Now my doggies can have complete free roam of the back yard and I don't have to worry about my nasty neighbor any more!!! It is AWESOME!!! And the doggies are very happy too....they can run and play and release some of that pent up energy they have built up over the past 3 weeks!!!

jj2 and Amraann like this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Was wondering when you would have to close the old thread BHam sir.

Know the dogs have to be enjoying the fenced yard. Loki and Mario went crazy the first day they went outside without leash when our's was done.
    jj2 and BHam like this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Aww! I'm sure Loki loved it! I know Link hates not being on a leash outside but he's just too sneaky to roam in our yard without a fence.
    jj2 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love dog people! Great news on the fence BHam sir. No dog really likes a leash, they just put up with it to please their humans. Would love to see this thread when it's up to part 10. Morandir Sir, you have a new friend here in Pennsylvania. She went on and on about her new cutie pie friend with the big smile and the warm embrace. Also any dog that dances is special in her book. I can't wait to spend more time with the clan sometime soon. The honor is truly mine Sir. Making time for us knowing how busy your life is shows how wonderful and giving you are. Enjoy the day my friend!
    jj2 and Amraann like this.
    I'd much rather be happy than right any day! Live the dream!

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning peeps.

And wow a new place!!!

We had to use a lease with Buddie. DH ran a wire from the house to the shed so she had access to most of the backyard. Still not the same though.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Hi all,

Great news on the fence, Bham. Always like to hear about things we humans do to enrich our canine companions lives!

As I like to say, Life is Good, Dogs Make it Better!!!!!
    Amraann and Roccov like this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Rocco sir it will be sometime very soon. Tell her she has two very big fans here in MD, and it goes without saying how we both feel about you.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

Good morning!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Evening everyone. Was a very long day, had to train a new manager on how to deal with depot....

Morning everyone. Morandir…stop having long days . (If you can of course, sir).
    Amraann likes this.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast