Wow vapor king disposable info and such - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Wow vapor king disposable info and such

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    Well I had two of my smoking friends try the menthol disposable. They both thought it tasted very similar to the analogs they use, but both thought the 26 was too strong. Is there any discussion about producing these in a lower nicotine level? Perhaps 18? I think I would have more success with my smoking friends with a lesser nicotine level. Just a thought.
    Hey K9, I haven't heard anything about another strength, but will let Steve know your thoughts.

Amraann - be sure to tell us what you think!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Hey K9, I haven't heard anything about another strength, but will let Steve know your thoughts.
    Hey Audrey,

I distributed both disposable to smoking friends to try/use over the weekend. The general consensus was that most everybody liked the taste of both, found them to be as close to analog as is possible, yet found them to be too strong, tho. Several people indicated interest in purchasing them if they came in a lesser nicotine level. Please encourage Steve to at least give the 18 a try; I think a lot more people would be purchasing these, cause they offer everything a smoker could ask for in a PV - great taste, great vapor, no charging batteries or filling carts/tanks, just open, use till done, and throw away. Couldn't be simpler!

Michelle
    AudreySchroder likes this.

will it sub ohm?
    Sent from Vape Heaven

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Thanks k9! I appreciate it.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Certus (sir or Ms.?) it's a disposable, you can't replace the carto on it technically, so no it can't sub-ohm.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

emb

Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    Hey Audrey,

I distributed both disposable to smoking friends to try/use over the weekend. The general consensus was that most everybody liked the taste of both, found them to be as close to analog as is possible, yet found them to be too strong, tho. Several people indicated interest in purchasing them if they came in a lesser nicotine level. Please encourage Steve to at least give the 18 a try; I think a lot more people would be purchasing these, cause they offer everything a smoker could ask for in a PV - great taste, great vapor, no charging batteries or filling carts/tanks, just open, use till done, and throw away. Couldn't be simpler!

Michelle
    I agree with you. I wanted to try one - I can see where they could be very useful for specific occasions. The strength is way too high for me. I have been using 4mg for several years now, going to 26 or even 18 would kill me. Too bad they don't come in various strengths.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12