Vaper Zeus confusion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Vaper Zeus confusion

Senior Member ECF Veteran bigjr's Avatar

Default Vaper Zeus confusion

Hi guys ok I am getting confused about the sizes for the Zeus what was the original size considered was it medium or XL I ordered one a couple months ago thinking I was getting the original size but its smaller and doesn't hold as long of a charge. I am using small smilenizers.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigjr View Post
    Hi guys ok I am getting confused about the sizes for the Zeus what was the original size considered was it medium or XL I ordered one a couple months ago thinking I was getting the original size but its smaller and doesn't hold as long of a charge. I am using small smilenizers.
    The small Smileomizers work with the Small (650mAh) and Medium (900mAH) batteries.

Ok thanks but what was the original Zeus size before there were choices?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Ok thanks but what was the original Zeus size before there were choices?
    I think it was 900mAh. I won one when they were 1st introduced, and I remember it being about the same length as my 900mAh DAV's.

ok so if i want the same thing i got originally id go for the 900 or medium then?

Yes, I believe so. It's a little longer than the 650mAh, and will last longer before needing to be recharged. Small Smileomizers fit.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

There are 3 sizes of Zeus battery - 650, 900, and 1300mah

650 and 900mah both fit the small smileomizers.

1300mah fits the large smileomizers.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar

Actually all smileomizers fit all zeus batteries. The diameter may be different, but they all still work. I use a 900 and a 1300 and anymore I just put on whatever I grab first. Larger just lasts longer. Kind of confusing the way they label things and it probably won't get better when the different threading come into play (510 & 808). I'm a bit worried about that one. I plan on staying with 808.
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Ahh yes, you bring up a good point scott58. Some people don't care of their batt fits exactly flush with their tank or Smileomizer, while for others it's a big factor.

Now regarding these new 510 products that we've been talking about...to help clear up some confusion we have decided to keep all products on vapor4life.com 808-threaded so current customers can continue buying what they're used to, and NOT get confused. All of our new 510 products will be sold on wowvapor.com. Keeping them separated will be easier for everyone. We don't want to confuse people.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

What is now labeled as medium was the original size

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast