Drip tip for tanks

Thread: Drip tip for tanks

Default Drip tip for tanks

I have a couple of tanks that I'm using on V4L stick style batteries.

I like to keep different flavors in them so I have some variety. And I like to use different drip tips to indicate which flavor is which so I use one each of the silicone and hard plastic drip tips that came with the tanks. I find that the hard plastic one is *really* hard to get seated well in the cartomizer! It seems to be just a teeny tiny bit too tight.

Anybody have any suggestions for drip tips that would fit the tank cartomizers better? Or, are the silicone tips available in a color other than black?

Thanks for any ideas you might have!

-Bev

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Which hard plastic one are you using Ms. Bev?
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

What, you can't read my mind??? :-)
    The tip that's super tight is the clear plastic one that came with the tank.
    I was thinking of ordering one of the metal tips but it looks like all the drip tips at V4L have o-rings and I'm afraid that means they'll be really tight.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

All drip tips save those made of only silicon have O-rings Ms. Bev. Sounds like you got either a carto slightly out of spec, or a drip tip that was. It's very rare (you're only the second case I've heard of where that tip doesn't fit in the entire time the tanks have been available). If you want a different dt route suggest the ming drip tip, they have never had any issues fitting on cartos. If you change cartos and that tip fits, means it was the carto was out spec and that's the cause.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Now that you mention it, I have been using that same drip tip ever since I got the tanks. I'll try swapping it out for the other one I have just like it. Bet that'll fix my problem.

Thanks for your helpful advice!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

No problem Ms. Bev.