LOTS of new people!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LOTS of new people!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

A lot of us 'newbies' have been lurking for a long time, so by the time we start posting we already feel like we know everyone and just jump right in.

Yeah Maaron, that's funny, I was thinking the same thing. It's also interesting to note how many started posting and vaping around October (me included, although I didn't come to this site untill a few weeks later). You suppose it's because the advent of the KR808D technology that started all this (and not to leave out our SMILIN buddy)? WOW what an adventure.

Moved On

Glad to join the party, and I hope there is room, I may have convinced a few others to follow.

Its nice when you like a product AND the people who stand behind it.

cos
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeh i have been hanging around and its great to be here. JenJen is the one that really got me started with the KR808 and ive been buying ever since. I love the V4Life staff and the people here that make it the best.

Quote Originally Posted by calla2 View Post
    A lot of us 'newbies' have been lurking for a long time, so by the time we start posting we already feel like we know everyone and just jump right in.
    I'll second that calla, although my "long time" has only been a couple of weeks, my first post was in V4L. I love the fact that everyone seems to know everyone by name around here. Makes my decision to order feel like I'm talking to family!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by maaron View Post
    The last few days I have seen a TON of new names on the forum! I feel like we need to have a V4L block party or something! Just glad the V4L name is spreading like wildfire!!!
    Yahoo! a V4L block party!!! but where? hmmmm, don't like snow (4 letter word), don't like rain (4 letter word), like waaarrrmmm (not a 4 letter word!).

Super Member ECF Veteran

Tell me about it! I was only MIA for a few weeks and I come back and the crew has grown exponentially! I love it! Keep the vaping going and the cloud thick!

Quote Originally Posted by MeMa View Post
    Yahoo! a V4L block party!!! but where? hmmmm, don't like snow (4 letter word), don't like rain (4 letter word), like waaarrrmmm (not a 4 letter word!).
    My block's out then LMAO it's currently 24F with a feels like temp of 9F. BRRrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by smassie View Post
    My block's out then LMAO it's currently 24F with a feels like temp of 9F. BRRrrrrr
    Mine is out too! Raining and cold!! Anybody from, oh say, Hawaii?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It ain't that bad yet, I'm still in my sandal's tonight, tomorow I'll have to put my boots on, high of 16 and a low of 2 tomorow night! Yeah, have you seen that yet?
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast