My thoughts on Wow Smilin Tobacco Menthol Liquid
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grandpawrichard

Thread: My thoughts on Wow Smilin Tobacco Menthol Liquid

Ultra Member ECF Veteran grandpawrichard's Avatar

Lightbulb My thoughts on Wow Smilin Tobacco Menthol Liquid

Wow Smilin Tobacco Menthol
    Nicotine 1.1

I have been trying the above flavor for a few weeks now and I can truthfully say that it is the closet thing to a real Menthol Cigarette that I have ever tied.

The taste is very, very close to what a menthol cigarette is. It has Great Vapor Production, Natural Flavor and an Awesome throat hit. The taste lingers on in your mouth for quite some time.

I feel however that the menthol flavor does miss the true menthol taste a bit, it seems to me to be a bit more minty flavored. It does however have a quite pleasant flavor to me.

I normally do not go for the Tobacco flavored vapor juices. My normal choice is Non tobacco flavors like Peppermint, or any type of mint. I also use the Fruit flavor liquids.

There were a couple of draw backs for me while I was trying out this product. My wife did not like the smell because it was so close to the smell of a real cigarette, so I could not use them while I was around her or others. The smell of the vapor lingered in my skin and in my hair and clothes for a while.

Another drawback of this product was that I Craved it and Real Cigarettes constantly. I had my E-Cig in my hand constantly and I was chain Vapeing like a locomotive!

If you are looking for a close alternative to a Menthol Cigarette, WOW Smilin Tobacco Menthol flavor is a natural pick for you! I'm pretty sure that you will Not Be Disappointed!
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    2 Canon 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Great review, GPR, thanx!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thank you GPR sir.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"