Stealth vape at work - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stealth vape at work

Never stealth it, guess Im lucky. I work at a fuel terminal for Marathon so the only people in and out of the office at night are tanker drivers. And if they arent heading toward the coffee machine then its off to the toilet so I have little interaction with them.

All the office people and the drivers stationed there know about my vaping. Almost have one converted-----gonna be easier now that its finally cold None of them care except for the officer complainer, and all I can say about him is that he isnt fat, he just needs that much room for all that .......

J-

Full Member ECF Veteran

I work at a VA Hospital, Graphic Artist/Photographer and have a studio, no one has complained yet or even knows I vape...but I dont hide it either. Waiting for my boss to come in one day and ask what the crack pipe is on my desk since I use a chuck...lol

Full Member Verified Member

I work in a call center for a cell phone company, and a large percentage of the employees smoke but I only know about three or four people who vape (most have terrible Fifty-One PVs) and we all do it on the heated smokers patio - better safe then sorry since this job pays better then pretty much anywhere else and our benefits are incredible. I just don't want to risk it - though I've heard a few people with the Fifty-One PVs have done it in the past because they have some credit card like thing that explains it's not smoke or harmful.

Quote Originally Posted by BohNeR View Post
    I've done it a few times... go to the bathroom stall, and breath the vapor down my shirt.

Undetectable
    hahahaha LOL good stuff

PV Master ECF Veteran

Just laminate one of V4L's cards and you will too - it's right there on the back.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by noderat View Post
    I work in a call center for a cell phone company, and a large percentage of the employees smoke but I only know about three or four people who vape (most have terrible Fifty-One PVs) and we all do it on the heated smokers patio - better safe then sorry since this job pays better then pretty much anywhere else and our benefits are incredible. I just don't want to risk it - though I've heard a few people with the Fifty-One PVs have done it in the past because they have some credit card like thing that explains it's not smoke or harmful.
    Stece's business cards have the same kind of thing printed on the back explaining that they are safe and not smoke.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I work in a really big factory, where there are quite a few good hiding spots. Unfortunately, I tried the business approach and went to the administration with all the info I could gather on the e- cig. They've been giving me the run- around for about three weeks now, can't seem to keep their heads out of their .....es long enough to make an informed decision on the matter. So, instead of risking my job, for the sake of my family I will remain in hiding. While the rebel inside me screams that I should walk right up there and blow a 13 sec cutoff vape right in their faces!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Interesting stories, thanks for sharing. I forgot to mention that I ride public transportation to the loop in Chicago and sneak a few hits on the train too. I keep it in my shirt pocket and bend my neck down to take a hit. Other riders probably think I am sniffing my arm pit or something!
    But I don't care what they think.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Epheon View Post
    ...all I can say about him is that he isnt fat, he just needs that much room for all that .......

J-
    That's my new favorite phrase!!

I vape fairly often at work, although I only do it in one single area. I've had one manager catch me vaping inside and I was lucky enough to have a co-worker there when she started to lose it that could vouch for the fact that it's just water vapor. After a quick explanation she had no qualms whatsoever, she just walked away.

I'm hoping that some of the other managers, when they finally do catch me, are just as understanding. As of right now I'm kind of riding the fact that there are no rules in place against what I'm doing and pleading ignorance if I get caught.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast