Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stealth vape at work

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Stealth vape at work

Just curious as to how many of you stealth vape at work? There are three of us so far out of 20 people total that have been sneaking at work. We go out in the warehouse or to the bathroom for a serious vape and sneak a hit here and there when we can. Eventually I know the bosses will catch one of us. It will be interesting to see what happens. There has been no smoking in our building since 1991 but plenty of vaping has been happening. The folks still on analogs were kind of ticked today when they had to go out in the +5F temperatures. Its like being back in high school which is plenty fun at age 52.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I vape in my office - so far nobody has complained. Not chain-vaping, just having some whenever the urge strikes. A few folks, even non-smokers, have mentioned that they don't smell a thing. Everyone has been supportive of my quitting, and after I've explained it to them, assume that it is OK to use indoors. Which is a good thing, since it was -4 here this morning :-P

PV Master ECF Veteran

I vape at work constantly... but it's kind of a requirement...

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by dohsma View Post
    I vape at work constantly... but it's kind of a requirement...
    Yeah well, not all of us can be so lucky lol

PV Master ECF Veteran

In all seriousness we have a number of companies who have many of their employees vaping, and at work. Seems like they are turning all the smokers into vapers.

I am a substance abuse counselor (!) in "recovery" for 16 years...I share freely my past struggles with drugs and alcohol and current nicotine (drug) habit with my clients, it's a great teaching tool for addictions!

Luckily, I have my own little office with my PT hooked up and hiding down into my drawer! (I do not tell the clients this and only a couple co-workers I trust know, "THEY" would probably fire me). You can only imagine how happy I am to have this device in between sessions with my triple load of troubled clients and especially after facilitating Anger Management! Ha, and gratefully getting back to a few puffs after running the Stress Management group!!!

Am I not perfect or what!!!!??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I work at a big box store that has very stringent anti-smoking policies. So far so good, almost everyone knows about my new 'habit' and are totally supportive.
    And thanks to my Leaford Lanyard, I can sneak a vape here and there on the floor
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

I've done it a few times... go to the bathroom stall, and breath the vapor down my shirt.

Undetectable

Stealth vaping at work --- I've become an expert. I have no choice, so I have to bend the rules. So be it.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Luckily I don't have to stealth vape at work! I am a chef and I usually bring two batteries with me with carts attached and I keep them in my Thermometer pockets on the sleeve of my chef coat! Makes for easy access!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast