Am I crazy... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I crazy...

My kids will eat anything if you put melted cheese on it!!
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

cos
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

yeh very true Kids love peanut butter.I should remember this but my kids are in their 30 s now lol.
    How soon we forget. But we used to put peanut butter on everything this way they would eat it lol
    I stand corrected. OK MaryKay let me have it

fwm
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Question Ladies, how do you do this?

Okay - I read the guys' posts where they carry them in their pockets.....but I don't always have a pocket........and being new, I find myself looking frantically around everywhere because I've misplaced my batt........for now, I have been trying to keep up with them in my cigarette case that I've carried forEVER just because I'm used to keeping up with it, but when you've got a batt that is ready to vape with a carto on - how do you ladies keep up with them? Everyone told me to switch out with two batts during the day - so what is the easiest for you?
    BTW- I smoked Virginia Slims for years, so my first order was Virginia - didn't do it for me - it is okay, but I have come to love 555.

Cos! Why would I be mean to you..just because you are weird?
    I will eat cream chesse and also that cheddar cheese that comes in a little jar on celery. To me celery is like tofu, it needs something on it! But I am not drinking it unless it's mixed in with a glass of tomato juice!
    I also drink beer with tomato juice (red beer) A bartender once gave me all the red beer I could drink, because he swore NOBODY could drink that! Fooled Him! ..your turn to flame me Cos!

FWM, I also use an old cigarette case around the house or the pretty zebra case I got from V4L for going out. Most the the time I just use a eyeglass chain. V4L has a nice leather lanyard too.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

PV Master ECF Veteran

I use a sunglasses case with a scanvanged plastic divider hot-glued into it.

If you're going to carry a battery with a carto on it, though, I recommend keeping it carto-side-down. Juice seeping into the battery seems to be a battery-killer. That's my forensic post-mortem on my battery-death. So make sure it'll seep out rather than in.

It shouldn't bother the manuals though..aren't they sealed?
    Mary Kay

Yankees/Giants/Lakers Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default A Follow-up

So I put some of my V4L Virginia juice in my 510...It tastes fine. A nice smooth taste.
    I have no idea why my carts taste like celery...The only difference is that my juice is 18mg and my carts are 36mg...

Weird!

PV Master ECF Veteran

I don't have a manual, so I'm not familiar with the process on them.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cos View Post
    Mary Kay Peanut butter and celery? yuk . im sorry maryKay but with all do resepct and as the well respected person that you are, No way will i ever put peanut butter on celery stick lol. Now if you ask my opinion , what goes very good with celery is cream cheese and some salt on a celery stick. And i am from NYC originally before moving to sunny florida and we used to go in the Pastrami sandwhich shops and get a pastrami sandwich with a celery soda. Now that is good too. just taste just like celery. Anyway if you like the peanut butter and celery go for it but me nothing better than celery and cream cheese with some salt.
    Steve next batch maybe celery and cream cheese flavor lol. I really do not think that will taste good vaping it though.
    Have a great day to all and Happy Vaping. Mary Kay please do not hit me just giving my opinion.
    celery soda? eww..thats just...ewwwwwww

Those Northeners are just nuts!
    Mary Kay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12