DIY custom mixtures in cartos - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY custom mixtures in cartos

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I dont have the stock of juices like most of you... ive only been at this for about 2 weeks.

but i did take an empty apple cart..
    i mixed in 4 drops of marlboro from puresmoker, 4 drops of menthol from modernvapor and the rest chococarvan from dinosaurvapor..

whew!!!
    like a minty mocha latte that hits the throat like a friggin truck!!

PV Master ECF Veteran

And menthol as another key adder, just very little.

Menthol, Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Cup.
    Menthol and Raspberry
    Raspberry and Peanut Butter Cup
    Raspberry and Chocolate
    Spearmint and Chocolate
    Raspberry and Cola

I tried some clove in my coffee..pretty good! I don't care for cream..it tastes of sour milk to me. But I do like vanilla in just about anything!I had some cinnamon that was good with apple. But it was a carto and I don't have any more. We need a cinnamon liquid!
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming!

I don't have a lot to experiment with just yet, I'm new and still building the arsenal. This thread will hopefully point me in the direction of what to order and try.

Anyone add RY4 to anything? I have some 18 mg cartos that I love, and I'm thinking of picking up some liquid... seems like it would be a good sugary mixer.

Also, I have some 36 mg coffee cartos that are too harsh for me. I haven't tried adding mint to them yet, but I've seen a few suggestions for vanilla and chocolate... any more? I'm going to place another order soon, so I want to be sure to add some liquid that's both good on it's own, but will also be good mixed. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by VapingRulz View Post
    Banana & English Toffee (Banoffee) is really, really good.
    My "Banoffee" is Banana/Coffee. The coffee taste is still there with the smoothness/aftertaste of Banana. I dig it.

My regular vape of late has been coffee/cappuccino mix. I also enjoy RY4 with a touch of menthol, coffee/coconut, RY4/coconut and I got a great no nic doubler -cafe machiatto from tasty vapor (really cheap)to reduce my nic while I'm at home in the evening with my passthrough cranking. I mix that with coffee or RY4 and it is tasty.
    Sorry about cheating on my V4L guys but at 12 bucks for a 4oz bottle I had to try it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12