DIY custom mixtures in cartos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIY custom mixtures in cartos

Lightbulb DIY custom mixtures in cartos

Hello all. I'm brand new to all this, but I though I'd start a thread about mixing juice/carts for ideas on good combos. My apologies in advance if this has been discussed, I did a search and didn't find anything readily accessible.

Anyway, I recently topped off a half-used 36 mg Virginia cart with about 10 drops of "low" mint juice and it is fantastic. It really took the harsh edge off for me, and adds a lot more vapor production.

What are some other custom carto-dripped creations you enjoy?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Cappuccino and vanilla, strawberry and banana (and sometimes vanilla), chocolate and vanilla (seems to me to make the chocolate sweeter and creamier?)

I can usually put vanilla in anything that I want to come out a little sweeter and not so dry to me (if that makes any sense).

If I want a stronger throat hit, I can add some coconut to just about anything.

You can add chocolate to any fruit and its always good.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

cos
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

oh yeh i agree Keyzygirl. chcocolate to any fruit or to any kind of coffee is good. Speaking of flavors and i dont want to starta ne wpost just figured id mention othger day at sisters house we had coffee and she put out peppermint mocha coffee creamer. WOW now that was good. maybe it doesnt sound good but it was very good. It made me say wow on every sip i took.

Super Member ECF Veteran

yeah, the 2 key 'adders' are chocolate, mint and vanilla, you can add one (or two) of those 3 to a lot of flavours and get something nice (mint be a little careful with, some stuff it will clash with) Caramel can also make a good mixer.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

OK will have to try carmel as a mixer too!! I only use the mint once in a while I will have to try to mix it with some others also. Thanks for the ideas!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I'd really like to see a cream flavor, purely for mixing with other flavors. I taste quite a bit of cream in both ice cream sundae and coconut cream pie, and I think it might be pretty awesome with some coffee and chocolate for a nice mocha, and plenty of other mixes.

As for current juices, chocolate and coffee is a win, as is chocolate and mint. Vanilla and RY4 is pretty nice as well.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I haven't tried it in a cartomizer yet. But the French Pipe 24mg and Tequila 24mg Nobacco liquids make a nice mixed vape.

Cherry and Spearmint is my new favorite combo. Another one that is really quite tasty but sounds weird until you try it is banana and RY4.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Banana & English Toffee (Banoffee) is really, really good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast