Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What flavors do you get the most vapor from, and what ones is there very little?

Senior Member* ECF Veteran Newff's Avatar

Default What flavors do you get the most vapor from, and what ones is there very little?

So far it seems Cowboy Menthol is the biggest producer for me, then Chocolate, and it looks like Raspberry. I find in quite a few they just don't produce much...like I don't get much from Red Cow, Cuban Cigar, and a few more. I do have some VG but only tried mixing some with Menthol so far but Menthol normally produces clouds anyway.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hehe we need some sort of testing machine that can give us a scientific measure :P

Super Member ECF Veteran

Ice Cream Sundae gives clouds. Giant, fluffy clouds of delicious goodness.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newff View Post
    So far it seems Cowboy Menthol is the biggest producer for me, then Chocolate, and it looks like Raspberry. I find in quite a few they just don't produce much...like I don't get much from Red Cow, Cuban Cigar, and a few more. I do have some VG but only tried mixing some with Menthol so far but Menthol normally produces clouds anyway.
    All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
    and so will I

As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us

Enjoy

Steve

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sounds good Steve, can't wait.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
    and so will I

As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us

Enjoy

Steve
    OOh, what date do the new carto's kick in?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    and so will I

Enjoy

Steve
    I love hearing things like this. Thanks for always working to improve your products, guys. This is why you'll always have the bulk of my e-cig related orders.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaShiVa View Post
    Hehe we need some sort of testing machine that can give us a scientific measure :P
    I am a testing machine, I will give you a scientific measure... I will only require 2 of each flavor and a couple of passthroughs...

Moved On

I'm very interested in current flavors that don't produce much vapor. I've gotta get my ninja kit ready for my flight

Any suggestions???

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hueysds View Post
    I am a testing machine, I will give you a scientific measure... I will only require 2 of each flavor and a couple of passthroughs...
    Heh, right there with you, for a free set of flavours I'd do a vape test on all of them, already have the PT only require one of each flavour. Snap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast