Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: What flavors do you get the most vapor from, and what ones is there very little?

  1. #1
    Senior Member* ECF Veteran Newff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
    Posts
    212

    Default What flavors do you get the most vapor from, and what ones is there very little?

    So far it seems Cowboy Menthol is the biggest producer for me, then Chocolate, and it looks like Raspberry. I find in quite a few they just don't produce much...like I don't get much from Red Cow, Cuban Cigar, and a few more. I do have some VG but only tried mixing some with Menthol so far but Menthol normally produces clouds anyway.

  2. #2
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Hehe we need some sort of testing machine that can give us a scientific measure :P

  3. #3
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Ice Cream Sundae gives clouds. Giant, fluffy clouds of delicious goodness.

  4. #4
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CHITOWN USA
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newff View Post
    So far it seems Cowboy Menthol is the biggest producer for me, then Chocolate, and it looks like Raspberry. I find in quite a few they just don't produce much...like I don't get much from Red Cow, Cuban Cigar, and a few more. I do have some VG but only tried mixing some with Menthol so far but Menthol normally produces clouds anyway.
    All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
    and so will I

    As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us

    Enjoy

    Steve

  5. #5
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sheryl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minn., USA
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Sounds good Steve, can't wait.

  6. #6
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
    and so will I

    As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us

    Enjoy

    Steve
    OOh, what date do the new carto's kick in?

  7. #7
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMILIN View Post
    All new cartomizers will be Vapor producers due to serious changes we have done. You will be soooo happy
    and so will I

    As you may know, by now, I am a hard guy to please, and it will benefit all of us

    Enjoy

    Steve
    I love hearing things like this. Thanks for always working to improve your products, guys. This is why you'll always have the bulk of my e-cig related orders.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShiVa View Post
    Hehe we need some sort of testing machine that can give us a scientific measure :P
    I am a testing machine, I will give you a scientific measure... I will only require 2 of each flavor and a couple of passthroughs...

  9. #9
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Orbit
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I'm very interested in current flavors that don't produce much vapor. I've gotta get my ninja kit ready for my flight

    Any suggestions???

  10. #10
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hueysds View Post
    I am a testing machine, I will give you a scientific measure... I will only require 2 of each flavor and a couple of passthroughs...
    Heh, right there with you, for a free set of flavours I'd do a vape test on all of them, already have the PT only require one of each flavour. Snap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •