Ladies, what is your best carry case? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, what is your best carry case?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I keep forgetting to order the lanyard.

Super Member ECF Veteran

You should just get a branded Prada handbag...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DaShiVa View Post
    You should just get a branded Prada handbag...

ooooooohhhhh! I Love the bag!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

We're waiting for Leaford to send those knock offs from China.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Cheater Eyeglass cases work great!

These cases come in all colors and some are shiny and some are clothy and some have lots of bling, too. Be certain to get the ones with the soft liner though.
    They will hold 2 completely assembled and an extra battery. I put them in one of the little pockets because that way I can keep them vertical until I'm ready to vape. Also means I can have several different flavors ready.
    The lipstick case sounds great for a little extra juice and I like the Altoids tins. The chewing gun tin will hold 2x3ml plus a cart or two. The regular tins hold at least 6x3ml.

"Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

Super Member ECF Veteran Tasselhoff's Avatar

Hi Everyone ; My sister-in-law suggested and uses a reading glass case. I bought one at wally world for $8.00. It works great with the XL batteries. I can carry 2 XL batts w/carts attached and 3 cartos. It is small and compact. I forgot to mention that includes the glasses (even though I don't need them yet) I'll save them for later.Some cases even come with necklaces attached. Here are some pics of the one I have. This works great for guys too. I should know I am one. Hope you ladies don't mind me posting in your ladies thread. Hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MeMa View Post
    I can't use the lanyard because I have to wear one with my ID and keys at work. I'll have to get one for home use. When I'm out and about, I put 4 batteries with cartos attached in soft eye glass holder. I keep extra cartos in a lipstick case -someone on this forum recommended that, sorry I can't remember who.
    I use the lanyard alongside my ID. Just got tired of digging around in my sweatshirt pocket for my VK .. still do coz I carry 2 fully assembled units all the time. Give it a shot, you'll find it really doesn't tangle up too badly.
    :2cool: "Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments." - Michael Vance

fwm
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Great ideas!.......I will be shopping AGAIN!

Tasselhoff, I love your idea! And I could use the glasses too!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by flying low View Post
    I use the lanyard alongside my ID. Just got tired of digging around in my sweatshirt pocket for my VK .. still do coz I carry 2 fully assembled units all the time. Give it a shot, you'll find it really doesn't tangle up too badly.
    Thanks flying low! I had thought about that but the ID and about 5 very heavy metal keys really add put some weight on my neck. I really should get one for home use though since I'm use to wearing all that stuff round my neck! and the leaford lanyard is such a work of art!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast