Ladies, what is your best carry case?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, what is your best carry case?

fwm
    Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default Ladies, what is your best carry case?

Okay - I read the guys' posts where they carry them in their pockets.....but I don't always have a pocket........and being new, I find myself looking frantically around everywhere because I've misplaced one or more of my batts........for now, I have been trying to keep up with them in my cigarette case that I've carried forEVER just because I'm used to keeping up with it, but when you've got two batts that are ready to vape with a carto on - how do you ladies keep up with them? Everyone told me to switch out with two batts during the day - so what is the easiest for you? Do you keep them in your case and constantly put them back together? I'm trying to get to a comfortable place here. Tore my house apart last night because I had misplaced my new xl batt - found it this morning beside my chair ....between misplacing, refilling, charging....I am BUSY!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm new to this but I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully all the VP (Vape Women) will give some good tips. Thanks for posting this!

Gina

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I carry 3 at a time, either in my brief case pocket, or purse outside pocket. If you don't carry anything, a pocket on a sweater or lab coat in my case works great. I've used a wrist-let as well. Any type of case/purse would do.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fwm View Post
    Okay - I read the guys' posts where they carry them in their pockets.....but I don't always have a pocket........and being new, I find myself looking frantically around everywhere because I've misplaced one or more of my batts........for now, I have been trying to keep up with them in my cigarette case that I've carried forEVER just because I'm used to keeping up with it, but when you've got two batts that are ready to vape with a carto on - how do you ladies keep up with them? Everyone told me to switch out with two batts during the day - so what is the easiest for you? Do you keep them in your case and constantly put them back together? I'm trying to get to a comfortable place here. Tore my house apart last night because I had misplaced my new xl batt - found it this morning beside my chair ....between misplacing, refilling, charging....I am BUSY!
    Leaford Lanyard

Enjoy

Steve

Super Member ECF Veteran

I carry 3 with me all the time and I keep them in my purse front pocket. At work I sit at a desk all day, so I mainly use the pass through. If you don't have pockets or a purse with you, have you considered the leaford lanyard?

Those are nice Steve and I would get one for hubby..but I like blingy-girly stuff!
    I use an old cigarette case, my zebra print case for going out (from V4L) and an eyeglass chain (the rubber ends fit nicely around a batt) for my walks or cleaning house (like that happens often)
    Most of my purses have a easy to get into side pocket..that's a nice place for my VK's or the case and plenty of cartos.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

fwm

Thanks, ladies!

Super Member ECF Veteran Madame Psychosis's Avatar

I use a hard-shell sunglasses case to keep my little road kit in my purse. It has enough space to carry a couple of batteries, an atomizer + cartridge or cartomizer extra in a tiny plastic baggy (from my jewelry work I have quite a few) to avoid little leaks, and a 3ml bottle or two of juice. Protects the whole thing! And if you're like me and you break your cheap sunglasses every six months or so, you probably have a hard-shell case sitting around somewhere.

I'm thinking of buying a Leaford lanyard and outfitting it with one of my homemade sterling or stainless steel chains for a more upscale/girly touch. The cord doesn't quite do it for me but the holder is great and I'm not a leatherworker.

I've got a Leaford Lanyard and it works great!

My spare cartos and batteries I keep in my V4L carrying case.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I can't use the lanyard because I have to wear one with my ID and keys at work. I'll have to get one for home use. When I'm out and about, I put 4 batteries with cartos attached in soft eye glass holder. I keep extra cartos in a lipstick case -someone on this forum recommended that, sorry I can't remember who.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast