doctor reffering patients to vapor4life - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: doctor reffering patients to vapor4life

Just because i have an MD behing my name, doesnt mean i am the best speller in the world. usually i dictate not type for that very reason. My good scores in college were in science and math. But if you really want to know my name is

Dr. Abraham Galloway
    office is in madisonville, kentucky. google it if you want

just because i have an MD behind my name, doesn't mean i am the best speller in the world. usually i dictate, not type and my best grades were always in math and science. but if you really want to know my name is Abraham Galloway and my practice is in madisonville, kentucky. google it if you want.

or do something without accidentily double posting on this forum..lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by plantlvr View Post
    Wow wish there were more Doctors like you! Can't believe how the FDA approves Chantix with all the horrible side effects and won't give ecigs a chance.
    Keep up the good work Doc!
    PS- I smoked for almost 40 years and never intended to quit when I started vaping, it just happened and I am so glad
    +1, same exact story here.

I hope you will have some significant influence with your colleagues, Doc - this thing gave me willpower I never had before.

Super Member ECF Veteran Tasselhoff's Avatar

Welcome Aboard Doc. Thanks for the encouragment and your support.
    Smoked 2 packs a day for 35years. 34 days analog free and feeling great.

Yankees/Giants/Lakers Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by fetasigma View Post
    just because i have an MD behind my name, doesn't mean i am the best speller in the world. usually i dictate, not type and my best grades were always in math and science. but if you really want to know my name is Abraham Galloway and my practice is in madisonville, kentucky. google it if you want.
    Most MDs I know don't have a problem with their spelling, they have a problem with their handwriting...

The silver lining is: you spelled the drugs right...

sad thing is my handwriting isn't that bad, my signature on the other hand is horrific..i use a computer based medical record anyway, and most things get printed out or directly faxed...

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CatMommy View Post
    Colin, I don't believe you are being rude.
    The misspellings of "referring" "habit" and "lozenge" in the OP had me curious as well, but that's just me. I don't trust anyone...LOL...
    Doctors can't spell, that's why their handwriting is so bad. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...1_rolleyes.gif

PV Master ECF Veteran

After thirteen years, I dropped smoking instantaneously upon receipt. I'm curious if you have any opinion on body chemistry changes esp. PH: LA buildup, ADR related to acidosis? I've noticed some mild to moderate ADR in myself over this last week related to body chemistry change.

I certainly don't think it has the horrendous potential of the toxins in cigarette smoke, but I admit I'm curious about potential longterm effects if not used as a short-term cessation aid. Devil you know vis ...

To be clear: I'm not asking you for medical advice, merely learned discussion.
    Last edited by Adrenalynn; 12-12-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: [correct my own typo]

Super Member ECF Veteran

Welcome Doc! Glad to have you on board - spread the word!!! Vape on!
    :2cool: "Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments." - Michael Vance

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast