How far down do you vape them?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far down do you vape them?

Default How far down do you vape them?

On a non refilled cartomizer, i've noticed at a point the flavor begins to taste, a bit burnt. So at what point do you guys take the thing off and toss it? When no more vapor comes out, or the moment it begins to taste burnt?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Did I read that you bought e-juice? you should add more e-juice when you start to notice that flavor change. There are some good posts here on how to do that, make sure you check out Taryn's post too.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran leeshor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RDBJ View Post
    On a non refilled cartomizer, i've noticed at a point the flavor begins to taste, a bit burnt. So at what point do you guys take the thing off and toss it? When no more vapor comes out, or the moment it begins to taste burnt?
    Personally I have only let 1 cart burn and I don't want to go there again. At the point of no vapor you are at or beyond salvaging the carto. If it didn't taste burned then it shortly will.

But I don't toss them "out" I refill them. When the vapor starts to get low I refill. Takes practice to get to that "just right" point.

48 years @3 packs/day, Now it's http://vapor4life.com

nagh, im to lazy to refill them, and there cheaper than cigs anyway. But I have two small children and wouldn't feel safe having liquid nicotine in the house. I was just curious what people do about the flavor change on standard cartomizers.

Moved On

i'll vape it till it starts to taste burnt and most of the flavors gone, then chuck it out. i dont do the whole topping up with juice thing, i dont want little bottles everywhere with my cats climbing all over my desk i could just see something disasterous happening.

If your not refilling,then vape them dry,it doesnt matter if you ruin them,just throw them out.
    Its nice to be important,but its more important to be nice.

Try to refill them before you get to the burnt taste... They last a lot longer that way.
    Then, I'll only add only 10 or so drops, its worked for me so far .

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RDBJ View Post
    nagh, im to lazy to refill them, and there cheaper than cigs anyway. But I have two small children and wouldn't feel safe having liquid nicotine in the house. I was just curious what people do about the flavor change on standard cartomizers.
    If you don't want to keep nic juice in the house, you can add a little glycerin to help them last longer.

My friend with small kids puts her juice in a lock box. You don't refill like you do with carts..once or twice a week after the kids are in bed is enough..then lock it away again!

Mema..good idea with the glycerin..and it's a lot safer!
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar

I have a whole drawer full of old carts from back in the day when I first discovered ecigs. Didn't know better, so vaped til they tasted burnt. But I held on to them because I kept thinking and wondering if I could have recycled them or something. I tried to refill one, tasted awful, stuck it in the same drawer. Moral of my story is, I just KNEW something more could be done with them!!! Besides taking up space.
    And I learned it all here......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast