Questions for fellow Premium Traditional Tobacco (TT) users
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wader2k

Thread: Questions for fellow Premium Traditional Tobacco (TT) users

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Questions for fellow Premium Traditional Tobacco (TT) users

Have you noticed a difference in the flavor between the old bottles and the new ones? Do you prefer the old flavor to the new? Have you switched to something else that is more like the old flavor? If so, please tell me what it is so I can buy some of that!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Hmmm haven't heard of a flavor change, but I'll ask Wader and Customer Service to see if anyone's else noticed a change.

ECF Veteran

Yea, I did that when the new bottles came out and the answer I got was that only the bottles have changed. They said that the lab and formulas were unchanged. I have been trying to just get used to the new stuff but luckily found an old bottle in between the cushions of my couch and was reminded of what I have been missing. Now I'm just looking for info on where I might be able to get something similar to the stuff they used to carry.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

The factory and formula have not changed for Premium flavors or prefilled CoolCarts(or any of our other flavor lines). Flavors can change with age.
    Another possibility is confusion between the Wow Traditional Tobacco and Premium Traditional Tobacco. These are different flavors from different factories.

We actually source the new bottles separately and send them to our 30ml venders for processing so all our lines are in the same bottle. This was done simply for consistency across flavor lines and had no affect on the flavors or formulas in each line.
    Last edited by wader2k; 04-15-2014 at 09:38 PM.
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

ECF Veteran

The bottles have the word Premium on them so I think I can rule out the WOW possibility. I've used the same stuff since '09 and it's never tasted like it does in every one of the new bottles that I've used. Maybe I should try steeping..