Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NeoGoldenBoy

Thread: V4L Customer Support?

Default V4L Customer Support?

I was wondering if there's still customer support from V4L or if someone here actually takes a look at it.

I've now sent a couple emails via the website and got no answer whatsoever… wish someone from V4L can help me.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

When did you send the emails?

If over the weekend then it is possible that you will not get a reply until today. I have never had a problem with their customer service.
    If you do not get a reply today then maybe you can try PMing AudreySchroder here on ECF

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Hey Neo, yes we have a full CS team always on the phone and answering tickets. I just asked the manager and he said they're caught up. Typically, they answer within 24 hours (during normal business hours, closed on Sundays). What do you mean via the website - did you fill out a support ticket at V4L :: Support Ticket System

Thanks for the help Amraann!

Thank you, Amraan and Audrey.

I used the contact form on V4L website, a couple of times (3 or 4) while logged in into my account, and I got no response from there but I recall in the past having done the same thing and receiving an answer.

I've just opened a ticket through the ticket system you provided me the link for, hopefully it can reach you so that it can be reviewed.

Once again thanks for your help and I'll keep you posted, I appreciate it.

Kind regards,
    Eduardo
    AudreySchroder likes this.