Clogging Zeus Carts - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Clogging Zeus Carts

Audrey,

Please clarify the 2% failure rate.. is that 2% of the number you sent back to the manufacturer? or 2% of all smileomizers sold??
    And is the new shipment failure free??
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

This number came from the amount of Smileomizers we sell and the return rate.

I think this number is artificially low, It does not take into account the number of unreturned smileomizers that got tossed in the trash instead of being returned.
    I have to believe this number is much higher due to the amount of failures on this forum. I truly believe there are a couple different things going on, both have to do with quality control. There may be some bad out of the box smileomizers but most are getting clogged by juice, and the sweeteners are building on the coils sending resistance through the roof causing the sensation of a dead or dying battery, long hard pulls for little vapor production. then the build up gets so thick that users can no longer use them... I have proven it,(at least to myself) that V4L peach is leaving a black tar on my coils. the only thing that causes that is sweeteners.....
    I love V4L, But something has gone horribly wrong in production and quality control at their manufacturer. I hope they get it worked out, I really do!!!
    Stegle likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by venomous voice View Post
    I think this number is artificially low, It does not take into account the number of unreturned smileomizers that got tossed in the trash instead of being returned.
    I have to believe this number is much higher due to the amount of failures on this forum. I truly believe there are a couple different things going on, both have to do with quality control. There may be some bad out of the box smileomizers but most are getting clogged by juice, and the sweeteners are building on the coils sending resistance through the roof causing the sensation of a dead or dying battery, long hard pulls for little vapor production. then the build up gets so thick that users can no longer use them... I have proven it,(at least to myself) that V4L peach is leaving a black tar on my coils. the only thing that causes that is sweeteners.....
    I love V4L, But something has gone horribly wrong in production and quality control at their manufacturer. I hope they get it worked out, I really do!!!
    The smileomizers are mass produced. I'd love to be able to say that the new batch are defect free, but that's not the case. There will be a few bad apples, which unfortunately is completely normal. There are a lot less reports compared to when we first heard about the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by oO_Gab727_Oo View Post
    The smileomizers are mass produced. I'd love to be able to say that the new batch are defect free, but that's not the case. There will be a few bad apples, which unfortunately is completely normal. There are a lot less reports compared to when we first heard about the problem.
    I was one who was having problems in mid June. I was very frustrated with the price charged for these and having so much bad experience with them. They are just a cartomizer after all. I admit they are great when they work, but I still think they're way overpriced.
    I have been lucky I guess with my replacements, in that I have been getting at least 2 weeks out of my last 6 that I have in rotation, but that's out of 8 loaded up with juice and 2 defective out of 8. Not bad, but still not great for the cost. One clogged and one tasted bad on the first fill.
    I know how to properly fill these so that's not the problem, even a known juice for clogging (cinnamon) should go 2-3 days heavy use before it clogs. I wasn't using a known clogging juice in any that have clogged. I guess if you guys will keep sending replacements for all having an issue, I can't complain about your customer service. For me it's a price issue really, I like to buy top quality and feel I paid an honest price for the quality I receive.

On a side note, why are the Smileo's offered in a 10 pack in 808 threading, but only a 5 pack in 510 threading? I like 510 and it would be a few cents cheaper at the 10 pack price. I've noticed that 3 of my suggestions to the companies website and policy have been implemented, and I commend you guys for listening!

Cheers,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by oO_Gab727_Oo View Post

My Point is that its not just the Smileomizers that are an issue, I used V4L peach for 3 years on a daily basis, then all of a sudden, I began having issues with smileomizers, cartomizers, bottom coils etc, anything I put V4L peach in wouldn't last more than a day!!
    Stegle likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venomous voice View Post
    My Point is that its not just the Smileomizers that are an issue, I used V4L peach for 3 years on a daily basis, then all of a sudden, I began having issues with smileomizers, cartomizers, bottom coils etc, anything I put V4L peach in wouldn't last more than a day!!
    I'm beginning to think you are right; its not just the smileo's. I have been going thru BDC's like crazy using V4L juice lately. Use to get 2 weeks use, not I'm lucky if I get 1-2. May have to stop using their juice, but I just ordered $200 worth so I hope they get it fixed.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Stegle View Post
    I was one who was having problems in mid June. I was very frustrated with the price charged for these and having so much bad experience with them. They are just a cartomizer after all. I admit they are great when they work, but I still think they're way overpriced.
    I have been lucky I guess with my replacements, in that I have been getting at least 2 weeks out of my last 6 that I have in rotation, but that's out of 8 loaded up with juice and 2 defective out of 8. Not bad, but still not great for the cost. One clogged and one tasted bad on the first fill.
    I know how to properly fill these so that's not the problem, even a known juice for clogging (cinnamon) should go 2-3 days heavy use before it clogs. I wasn't using a known clogging juice in any that have clogged. I guess if you guys will keep sending replacements for all having an issue, I can't complain about your customer service. For me it's a price issue really, I like to buy top quality and feel I paid an honest price for the quality I receive.

On a side note, why are the Smileo's offered in a 10 pack in 808 threading, but only a 5 pack in 510 threading? I like 510 and it would be a few cents cheaper at the 10 pack price. I've noticed that 3 of my suggestions to the companies website and policy have been implemented, and I commend you guys for listening!

Cheers,
    Steve
    Thank you Steve. We do our best to implement customer requests. We've coded a 10 pack of 510 smileomizers for the site. This will be available within the next few days for purchase. Thank you for your feedback! I've posted the link below where they will be available.^GA

Accessories - 510 Threading | Ecig | Ecigarette | Starter Kits | by V4L

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234