Clogging Zeus Carts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Clogging Zeus Carts

Senior Member ECF Veteran bigjr's Avatar

Default Clogging Zeus Carts

Hi Guys so I have been using the Zeus for a long time now im on my 4th batty I have used gosh a bunch of carts I only use them for a week and toss them as they begin to clog on me. I just got my 5 pack for the month and yesterday i went through three in one day They clogged almost instantly I used my needle to try and open them but would kill the cart, yeah im not very good at it. One cart just plain wouldn't fire at all filled it with 90 drops and nothing I adjusted the contact and still nothing im on number 4 today and its pretty much the same thing clogs easily. Im not sure whats the difference same juice same batty s terrible results any ideas? I guess i need to learn how does everyone clean there center hole with out damaging the electrode?

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar

Have you cleaned your battery? Usually when I get a slow draw it comes down to clogged battery air holes. I use a standard office staple. They are perfect for clearing the holes in the battery. Besides that, not sure what the problem would be. I carry 3 smileomizers with me and they last about a month before I change them out. My juice is Traditional Tobacco and Wowbacco mixed to 6 mg.
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Some juices clog carts faster than others unfortunately. You can use an unfurled paperclip to unclog and open up the airway.

Hi yeah mine usually go for about a week before they seem done but the new batch of carts I just got clogged within hours I use a needle or paper clip to unclog them but most the time i end up damaging the coil wire or something making them taste off. Im not sure if my juice is off or my carts are different I just ordered more of both to see if it helps. The staple is a good idea thanks ill try that instead of my trusty thumb tack.
    AudreySchroder likes this.

Man got my new carts and juice in im getting about 1 day out of them before they start to clog and just like before I try to unclog and it messes up the little wire inside I can get it to work a couple times but then nothing they just stop making vapor? This really sucks at 5 bucks a pop this would be really expensive not to mention all the juice I have wasted

Oh man, that's frustrating! What kind of juice are you using?

I use wowboy at .4 and apple breeze at .4 50/50 mix then I use spearmint .4 and wowboy .4 same 50/50 mix the only thing I have changed is the strength I have dropped to .4 instead of .8 any ideas?

Where is customer service for V4L? I can't believe you aren't getting helped and replacements sent out.
    I'm having a different problem on day one. 1 of 2 carts are giving a burnt taste after 120 drops and 35 minutes total fill time.
    I didn't want to rush it and then it still is harsh and burnt. My juice is fine in anything else I use it in so I'm not buying the idea that
    the juice is to blame. I'm past 4 years vaping and have used many devices, this shouldn't happen in a standard resistance carto at 4 volts, or 5 volts as the Zeus puts out!
    Last edited by Stegle; 06-10-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Has anyone noticed that the 'diaper' material around the coil seems to be different, or is it only me? The ones that quickly clogged-up on me seemed to be more dense than in the past. Course, it could be my imagination

The nic strength shouldn't affect it clogging. Our customer service dept will definitely send replacements for any defective Smileomizers. Just give them a call/support ticket at Customer Service | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast