First Visit in a while, this place use to be hoppin, what happened? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: First Visit in a while, this place use to be hoppin, what happened?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    He had a falling out with the company, and they banned him from their own forum, so he no longer has the desire/interest in posting info on their site, here. Definitely isn't the same without him
    Thanks for explaining, I've been wondering where he is, on the rare occasions I pop my head in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Sadly I agree. I guess what sticks out to me more than the lack of new people who would pop in to ask questions is that we use to have a group of us that chatted here even without new people popping in and asking questions.
    I wonder if more of us were in here chatting like we use to if that would be more inviting to new people?
    It was definitely a factor in my deciding to try V4L over a couple of other brands, back when I wanted to switch from the brand I started with.

Quote Originally Posted by lambolover808 View Post
    Y... Keyzy wasn't really a new member, right?
    that's what ended his time here. I still miss his humour & incredible knowledge that he shared with us all.

I dunno. I've stopped doing the forums because I've found my vaping nirvana (dual mode Zeus + smileomiser) and developed other interests. Like many names in this thread, I drop in occasionally and do miss that family feeling here.
    K9Luvr likes this.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

I do miss all of the old timers. But it is a sign of progress that most have moved on and don't need the daily support. The family feel was here because we were all new at the same time, we were all learning and trying new gear. You could see people going from dealer to dealer like a school of fish as the biggest newest thing came out. Most of us finally settled on our favorites and then we went our own ways. For those of you who are new, post something, it doesn't have to be a complaint..maybe just pictures or questions. You will develop friends and restart the community. Best of luck to all of you.
    K9Luvr likes this.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Well said Mary Kay!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Love the "disenchanted" euphensism.
    I'm so "disenchanted" after getting off the phone with V4L Customer "Service" (another great euphenism), that I'm about to start a bonfire in my backyard with the all my V4L purchases even though they were for a couple friends.
    I'm also dumbfounded how there can possibly be people who are considered "oldies" to V4L.

After my bonfire I'm going to have a nice day, despite the jerk I talked to just now.

Considering that the Chinese E-cigs are about 7 years old..and most of us" old timers" have been on this board from 5 to 7 years.. that qualifies us as "old timers". The term is used as an honorific. We were here when the E-cigs you see now did not exist, they were all cig-a-likes in white. Some rebels had black batts., there were NO mods or tanks. Each of the vendors were scrabbing to make a start and secure a customer base. The flavors were just taking off and evolving from tobacco flavors..V4L pear..so good. So if you are not a fan of V4L, I am sorry.. But I am proud to be an ECF "Old Timer" and a customer of V4L!
    Jeff78, K9Luvr and AudreySchroder like this.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234