First Visit in a while, this place use to be hoppin, what happened?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: First Visit in a while, this place use to be hoppin, what happened?

Default First Visit in a while, this place use to be hoppin, what happened?

Hi guys,

Long time away from the forum. Moved from Iraq to Afghanistan and after 2 weeks of getting mortared every day started smoking again. I know bad. Decided to quit completely this time so ordered a Vapor King Storm, which brings up my next point, remembered that V4L sell "Vapor Kings" the storm is not a v4l product!!! You guys need to do something about that. I decided that i needed bigger volume of vapor so I went with this as it is a "tank" system. Believe it is an eGo type pv, not sure exactly but will give it a try. Did some more searching and refound this forum and remembered about V4L, although too late for the order. Will continue to get my juice there though as they carry my absolute favorites, hilton, french pipe, licorice, cappuccino... Any way, where are all the folk who use to frequent this forum with a vengeance? Have I been gone that long? Any way good to be back, will let you guys know how it is going, takes about two weeks to get stuff out here so will have to tough it out till then.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Welcome back av8tor. Thank you for your service. Sorry about your Storm purchase. Anyways, if your looking for more vapor, you might try the Zeus or the DAV. The DAV are variable voltage, and the Zeus is fixed at 5V. I personally only use the DAV's, cuz I have discovered that some of my flavors taste better at different voltage, and that none of them taste good at 5V. And the smileomizers hold as much juice as the tanks do, so they are another personal preference. As to your question re: where everybody went, there are many answers. Some have moved on to other, bigger devices and thus no longer frequent the V4L sub forum here on ECF. Others have moved to the forum that V4L started on their website. Others have become disenchanted with the company. Some of us still check in from time to time. Since you are gonna continue to purchase their juice, this is the link to their company store: Vapor4Life Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigs by Vapor4Life

Let us know if you purchase a new battery and how you like it. Welcome back!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Hey av8tor!

Thank you for your service. Welcome back to vaping & V4L!! Hope your stuff gets to you soon!

K9,

Thanks for the link but got there and found most of what is like. Seems my Hilton is gone though! I loved that stuff. I will continue to frequent this forum and v4l's as well. When i get it, i will do a review on the Storm as I have not seen anything on here that does that and will review it in the review forum and post a link here. V4L was always good to the "overseas" customers in my areas and I was always pleased with their customer service and the helpful, friendly personnel at the company. I truly hope that hasn't changed any because V4L was the best in those areas. Oh, and their flavors were great too!!!
    AudreySchroder likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Hilton vape juice is still here! It's now called Hilltop. We changed a few names, so if there's anything else you can't find let me know and I can help you.

Super Member ECF Veteran teslastick's Avatar

I left because of all the cats and off topic...
    krazie_Kid likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

I left ECF due to the trolls. I came back just to message some old friends. I pop by once in a while.
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazie_Kid View Post
    I left ECF due to the trolls. I came back just to message some old friends. I pop by once in a while.
    Good to see ya, KK!

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar

I'm getting old and I just don't hop much any more.
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

K9! How are ya? I haven't seen ya in forever!
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast