Just asking……. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Just asking…….

  1. #11
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dedi View Post
    I tried to order several times but the site wasnt working properly for me so i gave up.

    Thanks for answering dedi. Can't believe I can't get anyone to tell me if they got the 45% or not.
    Last edited by K9Luvr; 05-22-2014 at 05:54 PM.

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    So Audrey, since I can't find out thru this thread, can you check with your sales people and tell me if anyone scored 45%?

  4. #14
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Hey there K9! Hope you had a nice weekend.

    Customers all had different offers, just depending on their carts. I don't know how many people received certain offers though.

  5. #15
    Full Member Stegle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portland,Oregon
    Posts
    52

    Default Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    Thanks for answering dedi. Can't believe I can't get anyone to tell me if they got the 45% or not.
    I tried 3 times and it was 10% each time.
    i don't post much but I read a lot. This group used to be very active, maybe they're all enjoying their Vapes too much.
    V4L needs to be a little more descriptive on the website about battery sizes, carto sizes and such.
    can anyone tell me of the four Dial a volts, which one moves up from the 3.5 ml smileomizer?

  6. #16
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegle View Post
    I tried 3 times and it was 10% each time.
    i don't post much but I read a lot. This group used to be very active, maybe they're all enjoying their Vapes too much.
    V4L needs to be a little more descriptive on the website about battery sizes, carto sizes and such.
    can anyone tell me of the four Dial a volts, which one moves up from the 3.5 ml smileomizer?
    Hi Stegle, you can use both sizes of smileo's with any/all of the DAV's. I used to use the 3.5 ml, but now I use the bigger ones cuz I don't have to refill as often. Most of the helpful old-timers no longer frequent this forum anymore.

    Never did find anyone that said they were able to get 45% - I think it was all advertising, never a reality.

  7. #17
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Hey Stegle,

    Like K9 said, all Dial-A-Volts work with both size Smileomizers. But if you want it to fit flush, then small, med., and large take the 3.5ml small Smileomizer and the XL battery takes the 6ml large Smileomizer.

  8. #18
    Full Member Stegle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Portland,Oregon
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Hey Stegle,

    Like K9 said, all Dial-A-Volts work with both size Smileomizers. But if you want it to fit flush, then small, med., and large take the 3.5ml small Smileomizer and the XL battery takes the 6ml large Smileomizer.

    I knew that you could intermix but your answer is what I feel should also be in the description on the site. Thanks for the answer Audrey.

  9. #19
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    552

    Default

    OK, I want it to make sense!

    Maybe we ought to put this in a chart?

    This is what it says on the Vapor Zeus battery pages:
    The XL Vapor Zeus battery (1300mAh) has a larger circumference than its Medium (900mAh), and Small (650mAh) counterparts. The XL Vapor Zeus battery is the same width as the large Smileomizer, just as the Medium and Small Vapor Zeus batteries are with the small Smileomizer.

    This is what it says on the Smileomizer pages:
    The Large Smileomizers have a wider diameter than the Small Smileomizers. The Large Smileomizers have the same width as the XL Vapor Zeus Batteries and XL Dial-A-Volt Batteries, while the Small Smileomizers have the same width as the Small and Medium Vapor Zeus Batteries and Small, Medium, and Large Dial-A-Volt Batteries.

    Thanks for your help. If you have questions, I'm sure other people do too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks