It is with a Sad and heavy heart:

Thread: It is with a Sad and heavy heart:

Ultra Member ECF Veteran grandpawrichard's Avatar

Unhappy It is with a Sad and heavy heart:

I know not everyone knows Ryan Whistles Allen from the group, but I just saw that he passed away early this morning from a car accident. He was in this group for a long time and always added so much. Prayers for his family and friends.

Ryan was an amazing photographer, friend and teacher. In the short three years I knew him he taught me so much about life, photography and how to be a leader. He will be missed dearly. Take this time to appreciate those around you, hug your families a little bit tighter tonight, and keep Ryan's family in your prayers and thoughts!

GPR
    2 Canon 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran wader2k's Avatar

No words...I met Ryan a year back or so. He will be missed.
    Guess What? New varieties of tempting deliciousness now available! v4l.com vapor4life.com

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

RIP Whistles sir.....
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

That is so sad

Thanks for letting us know, GPR.

Rest well, Whistles. You're in God's Hands, now.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

He was a really nice guy. I met him once when he came in to V4L. That is so sad, and he was too young.