My Grandson and I had an exciting week
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AudreySchroder
  • 1 Post By grandpawrichard

Thread: My Grandson and I had an exciting week

Ultra Member ECF Veteran grandpawrichard's Avatar

Smile My Grandson and I had an exciting week

We went up to Fire Mountain scout camp last week for 4 days and taught Archery to Cub Scouts. He had a Blast teaching the boys and they had a ball shooting.

I made up certificates of achievement for the boys that score 9 points or better and for the Top Shooters of the day I made up special awards of pencils with arrow vanes glued on so that they looked like arrows. The boys ate that up and they tried their best to win an award.

I have now finished up the Uploads to a special Photobucket.com account entitled FireMountainCubs. You can get there with this link: http://s30.photobucket.com/user/Fire...nCubs/library/ . It's Photo Intensive, so it will take a few minutes for you to see all of the photos!

GPR
    2 Canon 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Aww that's so cute. Looks like a lot of fun!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran grandpawrichard's Avatar

It was a lot of fun working with the kids and they ate it up!

GPR
    AudreySchroder likes this.
    2 Canon 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

That will be a day to remember!
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room