V4L Juices causing all the issues with carts and smileomizers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: V4L Juices causing all the issues with carts and smileomizers

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MaiTaiMary View Post
    I haven't been on the forums for a long while and came on today to hope solve this very issue. 90% of the gear my husband and I use are v4l and 100% of the juice we use is v4l. I use either Virginia Menthol or Smilin menthol where hubs uses Triple Nickle. He has no problem with carts or tanks. Mine are always burning out or have a godaweful taste within a day or two. And that happens when we occasionally change to different manufacturers. For almost 4 years I've been extremely happy with everything from v4l. I really hope they can figure this out, too.
    Also - lambolover808 - I'll say hi neighbor because in a town this size, chances are you're not too far away.
    This sounds like you may not be refilling the carts when they need to. It varies by user, but you should always check a carto to make sure that it still looks moist. You can also tell that it needs refilling when the vapor is almost flavorless. What type of carts are you using? How often do you refill them?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I can tell you that I keep my carts filled almost to the point of flooding. Not enough juice cannot be the problem. Something has changed. Something is not right in the product line. Your team should take the issue seriously or you are sure to lose customers.
    K9Luvr likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran madglee's Avatar

You know, that might make sense, but I haven't used only V4L juice, and all my smileomizers have bit the dust after 1 or maybe 2 refills. I go through like 2-4 a day, depending. It's become useless to continue, but as my other mods all broke, I have this one Zeus and seem to be unable to break this horrible cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by venomous voice View Post
    I'm just throwing this out there... There have been a lot of complaints lately about carts and smileomizers dying prematurely. I have personally given up on the smileomizers until the issue can be resolved, and switched rigs all together to an I taste VV and a kanger v3 mini tank. I bought a 5 pack of atomizers and not 1 lasted past a day. Either burned up the coil or burnt taste. So I went back to a carto tank with smoke tek cartos.
    My initial thought was the kanger atomizers were junk. I have not had good luck in the past with bottom coils. So I went back to what I know. Problem is I've almost gone through the 5 pack of smoke tek carts already.
    The only common link is the V4L 18mg peach juice that I use as my all day everyday juice.
    I would like to hear from anyone else who changed from V4L cartos to other manufacturers and are still having similar issues.... The dying coils premature clogging etc..

Full Member ECF Veteran madglee's Avatar

Juice seems to be pretty clean. I can't speak for the tanks or carts anymore (never had problems with them), but the smileomizers are really going to destroy them if they continue to be defective. I appreciate that they send me replacements, but I suppose I'll have to keep reporting the problem every time. Putting "don't send me defective smileomizers" in order comments doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by venomous voice View Post
    All I can say with certainty is the only common link for me is the juice. I have tried the kanger bottom coils, failed in a day, and smok tek tank cartomizers, also fail in a day, I get clogging issues with the tank cartos just like the smileomizers, the bottom coils ohms start climbing in resistance until they become worthless.

I love V4l and their Juice. It has been my all day everyday vape since I started vaping and quit smoking. I just hope that they figure out the issue, weather its the juice, or smileomizers. Maybe a combination of both? I figured I would just use other rigs until the smileomizer thing got fixed, but moving to different devices only made things more confusing for me!

Quote Originally Posted by madglee View Post
    Juice seems to be pretty clean. I can't speak for the tanks or carts anymore (never had problems with them), but the smileomizers are really going to destroy them if they continue to be defective. I appreciate that they send me replacements, but I suppose I'll have to keep reporting the problem every time. Putting "don't send me defective smileomizers" in order comments doesn't work.

I have completely switched devices and setups. I purchased a re buildable atomizer tank so I could see exactly what was going on. after 1 day of vaping V4L peach I had a black build up on my coil. this build up caused my coil to go way out of spec. It was a 2 ohm coil when I started, within 24 hours the resistance had gone up to 3.5 ohms, because of the build up. I can clearly see what is happening inside a smileomizer or cart now. There is extra sweetener getting left behind on the coils causing clogging and coil resistance sky rocketing...
    YukonBob likes this.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

I thought it was only the P-Nut Butter Cup so I ordered the Peach and Pear juice and they are both clogging the BDCs after about a day. Now, I know they changed something because we have used this for 3 or 4 years without a problem until just the past couple of months. I have the same set-up with Dekang 555 and get 2 weeks out of one BDC. My wife is going to have to find another supplier because I am just wasting money.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBob View Post
    I thought it was only the P-Nut Butter Cup so I ordered the Peach and Pear juice and they are both clogging the BDCs after about a day. Now, I know they changed something because we have used this for 3 or 4 years without a problem until just the past couple of months. I have the same set-up with Dekang 555 and get 2 weeks out of one BDC. My wife is going to have to find another supplier because I am just wasting money.

Im in the same boat.. I have ordered the same juice in the same strength for 4 years! now all of a sudden smileomizers, carts, kangers etc,, wont last past a day. it may not be every flavor thats affected, but certainly the peach. I think they changed sweeteners, or added more. The strange thing is the juice taste the same, but i cant tell you there is ALOT of build up on the coil after 1 day!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

The Cola killed three of my BDCs in a row, each died after one days use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12