Has anyone gotten any smileomizers from the "new batch"???
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Has anyone gotten any smileomizers from the "new batch"???

Default Has anyone gotten any smileomizers from the "new batch"???

I was wondering if anyone has gotten new smileomizers that seem to be back to normal from the newest re stocking?
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

Super Member ECF Veteran Ethereal's Avatar

Yes I have, but to be honest I can't say I've ever really had a problem with them. I get the odd one that's just unusable from the get go that tastes of burnt rubber but put it down to another factory defect. I usually get away with using for about a week, maybe more.

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar

I'm still working off a batch several months old. I get 5 large, 5 small black and 5 small cigar and that lasts me 5 months.
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Well, when someone does get some from the new batch I hope they let us know if the problem is fixed, cuz I'm just gonna keep using my tanks until they do.

Full Member ECF Veteran madglee's Avatar

I have had about 30 in the last 20 days and they are all defective. Tried blue, black, and brown. None work correctly. They clog and get really hot, and then become unusable by the second or third fill. I would love to see who is using them for months. Doesn't matter which liquid I use, which nicotine content, etc. Tried all the variables.

V4L sent us a bunch of new ones recently, with a couple bottles of juice to boot. Of the few we've gone through so far one lasted almost two weeks and the other for two days before it burnt. The ones we're on currently are doing fine so far, i generally get a couple of weeks out of a good one but I ride them hard till they drop. I did start keeping a log of my smileo usage and collecting burnt carts so i can label them and send em back so the company can get a better idea of what is happening.

tonight i realized after my latest cart burnt (less than 2 days this time i think) that we're still working on the last few old smileos, at this rate we'll be done with them in a few days, i'll update when i get some time on the new batch. it's pretty disappointing that these things are awesome when they work yet so expensive and quality is hit or miss. i got a way higher average use time per cart back in the vaporking days.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran katz-in-boots's Avatar

Any updates on this? I've had quite a few defective ones from my batch before last, working my way through them before trying the latest batch.
    Your Truth may not be my Truth. That does not make either of us right or wrong, only different.
    Vaping Since December 10th 2010

the replacement smileos that we got don't seem to be much better, they're still hit or miss. now we have a couple of dead zeus batts and this is starting to add up. waiting to hear back on CS about the batts.

i'm about ready to branch out into mods, i think.

well they're replacing the most recent batt no q's asked but want to see the other one, and CS didn't seem interested in my feedback on the smileos, which is actually my main concern. oh well. i'm gonna try modding and making my own juice. i had a good run with this company and will always be grateful to be off tobacco.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast