Zeus/ tank question
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Amraann
  • 3 Post By Amraann
  • 1 Post By krazie_Kid

Thread: Zeus/ tank question

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

Default Zeus/ tank question

I prefer tanks and lately I noticed that on my zeus (650 mah) my tank feels rather hot. Not burning to the touch hot but definatley hot.

Is this normal?

It is not plugged in when this happens as I charge using the slim wall charger because my laptop broke.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    I prefer tanks and lately I noticed that on my zeus (650 mah) my tank feels rather hot. Not burning to the touch hot but definatley hot.

Is this normal?

It is not plugged in when this happens as I charge using the slim wall charger because my laptop broke.
    This is normal for the most part. If you hit the tank continuously, the bottom part of the tank will heat up and the top part on the battery will heat up. This happens to me all the time. Heating up is normal for tanks, blanks, and even caps on RDA's.

Thanks!!

After I posted this I switched to another zuess of the same specs and the same thing happend so I figured it was normal

I do not usually chain vape on the zues but I am really trying to get away from dual use of real cigs sooooo I have been vaping double time!

K9Luvr and oO_Gab727_Oo like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    Thanks!!

After I posted this I switched to another zuess of the same specs and the same thing happend so I figured it was normal

I do not usually chain vape on the zues but I am really trying to get away from dual use of real cigs sooooo I have been vaping double time!

Good to hear! Nice talking to you Amraann

Good talking to you too!!

I am very happy to report that yesterday I only have 4 real cigs.

I was back up to about 1.5-2 PAD about a week ago.I dropped to a little less then a pack then yesterday down to 4

Ultra Member ECF Veteran krazie_Kid's Avatar

Try to up your nic level. Trust me it does work. I used to use 24, and still smoked. Now I use 36, and when I drip, I usually use about 6
    Amraann likes this.
    Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.