Strange question: Hubby wants a Cigar colored Titan, but are they 'masculine' enough?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By K9Luvr

Thread: Strange question: Hubby wants a Cigar colored Titan, but are they 'masculine' enough?

Senior Member ECF Veteran jcdrgnfly's Avatar

Default Strange question: Hubby wants a Cigar colored Titan, but are they 'masculine' enough?

Hi All!

It's been a long time since I checked in here. I'm happy to say I am still smoke-free after all this time, but alas, my husband has recently been hit with cravings again since starting a new job Thankfully, he wants to go back into vaping ASAP, so I am buying him some new supplies tomorrow.

He really likes the Cigar colored batteries, and the Titan seems to have the volts and feel he's hoping for, but it's only available with a Diamond tip. Do any of the men on the forum use the Diamond Titans? If so, do you feel it's too 'girly'? Or does anyone know if the tips can be removed/replaced? I don't want to order him something that he will not like

Thanks in advance for any advice

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

If he's looking for something masculine, I recommend either one of the DAV's or a Zeus. They are larger than the titans, more like a cigar in size, and they come in cigar colors. Then I would recommend using the cigar-colored smileomizers - but they have to be filled manually, so I'm not sure if that is a problem or not. The DAVs are my fav, because they allow me to adjust the voltage based on the juice I'm using. I find the 5V Zeus to be too much, but many people love it. Just MHO. Hope it helps.
    AudreySchroder likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

I totally agree with K9. The Zeus or Dial-A-Volt are excellent choices.

If he wants to do the pre-filled carts, then he could go with the Vapor Titan in stealth style. They don't have an LED at all. The available stealth batteries are camouflage red/green/blue/gold. Vapor Titan Manual Electronic Cigarette Battery | Ecig | Ecigarette | Starter Kits | by V4L

Let us know what he ends up getting!

Senior Member ECF Veteran jcdrgnfly's Avatar

Thank you for your replies and suggestions Finances being what they are right now, the newer models were a bit more than we could do right now, so he just got a Titan. He doesn't seem to mind the diamond tip too much, thankfully

I may see if I can swap the tip out for an ash cap. I used to tinker with our old Kings frequently, and never had a problem. I've just never attempted to take off the Diamond tip on my Titan. I was hoping maybe someone else here might have taken the tip off theirs and could tell me if it caused any problems

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Glad to hear it jcdrgfly!

Full Member ECF Veteran madglee's Avatar

The Zeus look like the money. The smileomizers are having longevity problems at this point, though, so you might want to go 510 or wait until they update their stock.