Time to use your reward points!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Time to use your reward points!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran AudreySchroder's Avatar

Default Time to use your reward points!

Hey guys, hope you're all doing AWESOME! I wanted to let you know that on Friday all reward points are expiring, so now is the time to use them up. We're putting together a new program with new points which will be rolling out soon.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Hey guys, hope you're all doing AWESOME! I wanted to let you know that on Friday all reward points are expiring, so now is the time to use them up. We're putting together a new program with new points which will be rolling out soon.
    Two days notice? What is this the third time this year that this program has changed. What a joke this has become. Over six months to release a new product but only two days to change a program. Anyone want my points? How are the retail stores working out for Steve? AWESOME? Enjoy the day!
    K9Luvr likes this.
    I'd rather be happy than right any day! Live the dream!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

when I try to apply my reward points, nothing happens, they are not recognized. whats up?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Roccov View Post
    Two days notice? What is this the third time this year that this program has changed. What a joke this has become. Over six months to release a new product but only two days to change a program. Anyone want my points? How are the retail stores working out for Steve? AWESOME? Enjoy the day!
    Roccov, I'm sure there's something we can do for you if you can't spend them right away. Give us a call or send us a support ticket!
    847-944-8200
    Support.Vapor4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvr View Post
    when I try to apply my reward points, nothing happens, they are not recognized. whats up?

Hi K9! Make sure you are adding the exact amount that you have available. Example: I have 350, so I would type in 350 not 3.50 and then click apply. Let me know if you're still having trouble. ^GA
    Last edited by oO_Gab727_Oo; 08-21-2014 at 09:09 PM.

So now it won't let me use the B2G1 code for my tank carts - which i have as 3, per directions. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So now it won't let me use the B2G1 code for my tank carts - which i have as 3, per directions. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry to hear that. These codes can be confusing at times. The tanks must in denominators of 3 and all of the same product and color. I apologize for the confusion. ^GA

Quote Originally Posted by oO_Gab727_Oo View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. These codes can be confusing at times. The tanks must in denominators of 3 and all of the same product and color. I apologize for the confusion. ^GA
    nothing confusing about it, i have 3 of the exact same thing in my cart, it will take my reward points (which I HAVE TO USE or LOSE), but it won't give me the B2G1 savings.

keeps giving me this message: This coupon code requires you to order promo items in groups of 3

nothing confusing about it, i have 3 of the exact same thing in my cart, it will take my reward points (which I HAVE TO USE or LOSE), but it won't give me the B2G1 savings.

keeps giving me this message: This coupon code requires you to order promo items in groups of 3
    K9,
    That's strange. Please PM me your email address and I will take a look at it immediately. ^GA

Quote Originally Posted by oO_Gab727_Oo View Post
    K9,
    That's strange. Please PM me your email address and I will take a look at it immediately. ^GA

PM sent…….

Update: Gabe is the best, helped me with my problem! Thanks, Gabe, for going above and beyond in customer service.
    AudreySchroder likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast