Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 12
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks sawlight. Can't wait til Saturday to place my order and finnaly quit these analogs

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome bobby james and Svnyster!

Welcome Bobby James & Svnyster. If you need tips, there's a lot of helpful V4L'ers here

Speaking of which, does putting premium juices in non premium cartos change the flavor/vapor production significantly? I've just done my first cart condom refill when I got the new juices in the mail, can't believe how easy it was.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just another daily hello to the new folks! Join in, have some fun, join us in chat, and make this place a good time!

Great to have ya!
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Sorry to keep posting in this thread but I guess I'm not allowed to create a new thread yet. I'm gonna order the menthol sampler but was wondering what's the closest flavor to smoking an actual marlboro menthol? I want a nice tobacco flavor with a nice mix of menthol as well. Not just a straight mint flavor

Quote Originally Posted by bobby james View Post
    Sorry to keep posting in this thread but I guess I'm not allowed to create a new thread yet. I'm gonna order the menthol sampler but was wondering what's the closest flavor to smoking an actual marlboro menthol? I want a nice tobacco flavor with a nice mix of menthol as well. Not just a straight mint flavor
    I used to smoke marlboro methol 100s. You might be better off getting a menthol sampler to see what's right for you. There's a lot of menthol flavors to choose from

Thanks for the welcomes! Just went my first full day without analogs and it was great! All of my friends who smoke wanted to try out the RY4 cart and many talked about switching over.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bobby james View Post
    agree with naughty on this.

Taste is 100 percent subjective. Get the sampler and have some fun with it.

I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Default Thanks To All

Day 5. Thanks to all for the great info about all of this vaping stuff. A big thanks to V4L for turning an order around in 2hrs. 41 min. I was down to my last 2ml and was thinking that I would have to analog for a day or two.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bornagainst View Post
    agree with naughty on this.

Taste is 100 percent subjective. Get the sampler and have some fun with it.

yeah I know. I'm planning on getting the premium and reg menthol samplers. But they don't come with all the menthol flavors so I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on any that aren't included in the sample pack.