Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 13
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love the Smilin Menthol...its coffee, menthol and spearmint. It's very tasty. The Kamel Menthol is also very good. Cool rocks my world when I am in the mood as well. Steve is a hardcore menthol man, so he'll do ya right.
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

Coffee! That's the non-menthol, non-tobacco something that I was thinking was chocolate... ha!

Tank you Borny

Full Member ECF Veteran

Anyone have a pic of the gun metal batt? Also what is a vg cart?

Brand new to all of this, just got my kit in the mail earlier today. Had a couple random questions.

(1) I've seen people talking about chain-vaping.. how much does that consist of? What I mean is it's easy to tell if you're chain-smoking with regular smokes, but with the e-cig I'm not sure what the "normal" amount to use in a day is. So far I've been taking one puff every 15 minutes or so on average. I'm still on the same cart I popped in around 12PM (about 12 hours later at the time of this post).

(2) I'm not getting much vapor at all when I exhale. Probably comparable to the amount of smoke you'd get from a half-lit regular cigarette. Does this vary by cart type? I'm currently using Nuport 11mg, smoked a pack a day of Newports for years so I figured it was a good transition from that to vaping. Maybe the small amount of vapor is because I'm not dragging on this properly? So far I've been treating it like a regular cigarette with how I pull on it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

@ bobby james,
    I'm still very new to the e-cig world, but from what I have read, PG liquids can cause allergic reactions, in which case you should switch to VG. I've also read that VG will produce more vapor, but the PG carts that I am using are producing a good amount of vapor for myself.

@ larry138,
    Welcome! With an analog cig, you'll get ~12-15 drags from one cig, so you can use that to base on how much your vaping. With one puff every 15 min for 12 hours, your cart should still have plenty of juice in it. You'll know when it's running low, because it will lose its flavor and have a slightly burnt taste to it.

As for the vapor amount, try taking soft, long drags to get the most vapor. If you are not getting much vapor by doing this, then there may be too much air getting into the cart (from the air holes near the threads of the battery). Try covering a couple of the holes when you inhale and it should work better.

Thanks a lot for the info. The tips about drag technique helped a lot. I was dragging hard and fast which seems to be the exact opposite of how I should be doing it, haha. I'm getting a lot more vapor now by dragging the way you said.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Happy Domino38's Avatar

Hi Everyone!

New Canadian regular analogs quitter here! Why the hell didn't I find these things YEARS ago?

Anyway I'm now the proud owner of the following, A Smoking Everywhere Gold One, (I know, I know, but they're what caught my attention), a 510 from Happy Vapor and 'Vapor King' from Electronic Cigarettes Inc., a E9 from E-Cig and this morning, I FINALLY ordered my Vapor King from V4L!!

Looking forward to receiving it and, from the sound of things, they're going to be my 'go to guys'!!

Katharine

Full Member ECF Veteran

If anyone who owns a gunmetal batt would be kind enough to take a pic I would really appreciate it. I'm placing my order tomorrow morning and I don't see a pic of it on the site

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Domino! Another Torontonian...nice work! Stick around, keep us posted as to how it goes, and if theres any questions, just let us know!
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Happy Domino38's Avatar

Thanks BornAgainst! It's nice to hear from another Torontian!

As for V4L, I placed the order yesterday morning and I received an email telling me it was shipped YESTERDAY.

Amazing.

Especially considering the Customer Service, (or lack thereof) at some of the others!

Looking forward to receiving it and I'll keep you posted!

Katharine