Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 3
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'd suggest 18 then, those cigarillo's are stronger than you think! 11 might work, might not!
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Lina... I was ultra-light smoker too... 'bout pack and half daily.... have done 11's in some and also 18's in others... nobody can figure what you need better than you... so try a few different levels. It's helped me out tons to read in here and this was a good tip! and I'm still a newbie vaper too!

Default Thank you!

Thanks so much for this thread! Even though I'm a daily forum rat in other venues online, being on a new forum can be quite daunting... this is great!
    I'll review here often!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Great work Saw! Yes lets get rid of all those stickies!! And lina definitely try some higher strength nic cartos, hope you'll be able to find your 'sweet spot' soon. i was a pack a day ultra light smokers for many years and I've found 18mg works for me. So try different strength and don't get discouraged, you'll get there!
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dohsma View Post
    My name is Mark... I'm new here.

Where's the Juice?

oooooh, God'll get ya for that one!

I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

PV Master ECF Veteran

My name is Mark... I'm new here.

Where's the Juice?
    Hi Mark, I know you're gnu here, but I was just wondering if you know how to tell the difference between a premium thingamajig and a not-so-premium thingamajig? And since you seem to know all about the juice, will there be premium juice? Can I drip it in my bellybutton instead of vaporinating it? You see to know a lot from the way you wrote your post above, so maybe you can tell me these things. Oh yeah, and I'm using a ChartreuseCig from www.chartreusecigsRUs.com, do you think I could use both the battery and that cartimizer thing at the same time with it?

PV Master ECF Veteran

OK, I did some House Keeping as has been requested. I left a few stuck that I think are important to stay. Hope you likey

I'm brand new and have only had my "kit" for about 2 weeks. I kind of bought the first thing I saw on the web (FireLight) and have been trying to figure out the strength, how long whatever you call the nicotine section will last and the instructions were in .0005 point font and even under a microscope didn't deal with either of these issues. As to juice, I am totally clueless. Somebody take me under their wing and educate me....please!

Super Member ECF Veteran

OK, I did some House Keeping as has been requested. I left a few stuck that I think are important to stay. Hope you likey
    Great job Mark, I love the new look!! only 4 stikies woohoo!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dickc View Post
    I'm brand new and have only had my "kit" for about 2 weeks. I kind of bought the first thing I saw on the web (FireLight) and have been trying to figure out the strength, how long whatever you call the nicotine section will last and the instructions were in .0005 point font and even under a microscope didn't deal with either of these issues. As to juice, I am totally clueless. Somebody take me under their wing and educate me....please!
    I'm sorry I can't help, I don't know what kind of e-cig that is? But if you post this in the new members forum, you will probably get quite a bit of help! Good luck
    New Members Forum - E-Cigarette Forum

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast