Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 4
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dickc View Post
    I'm brand new and have only had my "kit" for about 2 weeks. I kind of bought the first thing I saw on the web (FireLight) and have been trying to figure out the strength, how long whatever you call the nicotine section will last and the instructions were in .0005 point font and even under a microscope didn't deal with either of these issues. As to juice, I am totally clueless. Somebody take me under their wing and educate me....please!
    You've got yourself a 3 piece model, and would probably be better served posting in the NEW MEMBERS FORUM so that someone can assist you better. This subforum is for Vapor4Life 2 piece cartomizer model users.
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

ECF Veteran

More better Mark! Thank you!
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Ultra Member ECF Veteran leeshor's Avatar

Huge improvement. The only problem I see is that everyone who has been here for a while will wonder for at least a week what they're missing now.

Wasn't there a link to the link that linked to some of links on the how-to videos? And how about the links to the big contests from last year. Awww.

48 years @3 packs/day, Now it's http://vapor4life.com

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thumbs up Finally, a sticky Sticky

Great job.

To the newbs (It's only been a month, Aint I still a newb?)

I was a heavy smoker of menthol lights (3 packs a day). Started low, no good, moved to 36mg. MUCH better but after 2 weeks are too strong. That could be because I can't put this darn thing down.

Swap those 4's out for different strengths until you find what suits you. There is no magic number and it will change.

If you need a few analogs to tide you over, don't sweat it and for heavens sake don't give up. Be patient and experiment. You can do it!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran Tasselhoff's Avatar

Great job Saw!!!
    To New guy Mark, Be carefull around here there this guy named Smilin who lurks around here and is nothing but trouble! He and his posse (doshma,Leaford,Marriano,Val and a few others) are always jumping in and trying to fix the world. They even say this Leaford guy is in China fix'in stuff making it better or something. Any way this master mind Smiln dude is dangerous. He always giving stuff away and talking about Big sales and new and improved stuff.. so WATCH OUT for them!!!!
    Enough said I have to place my order at V4L,for new stuff at great prices so I can get some more free goodies. V4L forever!!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by boxlady View Post
    Can you add a technical questions part of it too, I have a few questions

1. If you get juice in the battery groves how do you clean it?
    2. I have heard different things about when carts burn out how do you know when its dead and to stop refilling it?
    3. When the manual battery stays stuck on how do you fix it? I screw off the cart and press the button but its been happening more and more lately so maybe Im doing it wrong?
    I don't know if I can answer all of these but let's give it a go.
    1: I use a qtip or a pipecleaner (depending on what's at hand.) have also used the corner of a tissue.
    2: It won't work at all if it's really dead. If it's getting gunky it starts to smell like burnt plastic. Give it a good rince (see links) and try using it on a battery. It'll crackle if it's still alive. I've only had one die compleatly on me so far.
    3:I've had this happen. I do the same thing, and toggle the button. You wight try giving your battery a swipe down with some rubbing alcohol to see if there's gunk stuck in the grove of the button.
    Last edited by MacArthurBug; 02-20-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Hello there

Just wanted to chime in as I eagerly await my second order from V4L...I'm currently kicking myself because I should have made a larger order! After looking through all the flavors, I see a ton I want to try (RedCow and Orange Juice at the top of the list)

After reading this sub-forum, I can see how this company has such customer loyalty, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community!

ECF Veteran

welcome skot! stick around, and keep us posted!

it only gets better!
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default thanks guys

just got my ultimate ultimatum kit today, love it want to thank the forums for the great info and helping me decide, the v4l chat for helping me with my questions, and moobyghost/tgwtf for his great vids helped passed the time waiting for my order to ship

ECF Veteran

Can one of the mods please edit the title to "The Vapor4life welcome mat.........."
    Please, I can see the title causing confusion, an oversight on my part!
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast