Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 5
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    Can one of the mods please edit the title to "The Vapor4life welcome mat.........."
    That's definitely more fitting

Hello, newbie to vapor king and e-cigs in general. I just wanna say what a great community you guys have and a great resource to smokers who are thinking of converting to vaping! Anyway, I'm going to order my own ultimate ultimatum kit tommorow and am probably going to be annoying with questions once I get it haha. I've been lurking here for about a week now just to try to get a general idea of what it's all about. Hopefully when I get my kit, I'll become a convert. More power to you guys and keep on vaping!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
    Hello, newbie to vapor king and e-cigs in general. I just wanna say what a great community you guys have and a great resource to smokers who are thinking of converting to vaping! Anyway, I'm going to order my own ultimate ultimatum kit tommorow and am probably going to be annoying with questions once I get it haha. I've been lurking here for about a week now just to try to get a general idea of what it's all about. Hopefully when I get my kit, I'll become a convert. More power to you guys and keep on vaping!
    Welcome naughtyca! congrats on your choice to go with the vapor4life. I think you will be very happy. So many people here to help with any question you have. Looking forward to your thoughts on the kit!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hello, while I'm not so new to vaping, I am a newbie on the forum. I was lucky enough to find Steve and Mark back in Oct 2009, vaping is pretty new out here in Idaho and everyone want's to know about my e-cigs so I've been handing out cards from V4L right and left. Can't say enough wonderful things about V4L and Steve and Mark, they are the greatest, and have learned so much from this forum. I'm in heaven.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Emergency Supplies?
    Is there a brick and mortar source for juice or carts? I mistakenly didn't order enough carts and am down to my last one. While waiting for my order, is there some way to get supplies without resorting to analogs??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

V4L is in Chicago, send them and email, call etc., if you let them know you are coming, they will greet you with open arms!
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks, sawlight, I will do that!

ECF Veteran

hey everyone, new and returning!

good to see you all here.
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Default Hi, new here ...

...just wanted to introduce myself. While the VK wasn't my first e-cig. I ordered an ultimate auto kit from V4L after checking out some of the reviews on the forum, and I'm very happy with my Vk. I have learned quite a lot on here, and am most grateful for all the good info that is shared here. Kudos to the crew at V4L for making my transition from analogs such a wonderful experience.

Smilin,

vapor happy

ECF Veteran

hey vapor happy....good to see ya!
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast