Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 51
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Account closed on request

Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835 View Post
    Hello Retriever (it's sir correct?). Please let us know what you think.
    It is sir (I'm a boy dog!) and I will let you know what I think. I am looking forward to trying V4L.
    EleanorR likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Jingles's Avatar

Welcome Retreiver! I am also a Smokeless Image customer, but lately most of my purchases have been from here. I'm really likeing the tanks V4L has for the 808's-you should try one on a King diamond V4L battery. I don't think the tanks will work on a Smokeless Image battery. I'm also losing confidence in SI with their long periods of being out-of-stock on key items. I'm wondering if they have a cash flow problem.....

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the crazy farm, Retriever! It's good to see another doggie here.
    EleanorR likes this.

Welcome, Retriever! This is my MAIN home (SI is more like my beach cottage! )

I hope you enjoy what you get. Please do notice that V4L offers many sampler packs of cartos in different categories (tobaccos, coffees, drinks, fruits, etc.), to help you find what you like best.

My No. 1 hint on hardware: try the King Diamond Manual and/or Stealth Manual batteries, either standard or XL. They are to die for!

My No. 2 hint on hardware: everything is better when used with drip tips!

Be sure to let us know what you get, and how you like it!
    Retriever likes this.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Well, I was all psyched for the mailman today, but was greeted with disappointment. My order was wrong - and I ordered a bunch of stuff.

I got a lot of blank cartos that I didn't order, and 6 bottles of "Doc Pepper" 18mg 30ml bottles that I didn't order. No carrying case, no pcc, and the battery colors, and my passthrough color were all wrong. I was so mad and disappointed, so I sent a support ticket off to V4L. I really hope they get this resolved. I really don't have time to mail all this stuff back, so I hope they don't hassle me about the eliquid etc. I'll probably just give it away to someone who wants it. There was not even a packing slip inside the envelope. UgH!

Oh well, I know everyone makes mistakes, as I make more than most. I am sure V4L has been busy lately, so maybe that is part of it. I just hope they correct it, as I have slipped back into analogs and I had ordered different 36mg cartos to try and see if that would help. I have been a loyal SI customer for awhile, but the highest nic they carry is 24mg.
    Last edited by Retriever; 01-30-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    Welcome, Retriever! This is my MAIN home (SI is more like my beach cottage! )

I hope you enjoy what you get. Please do notice that V4L offers many sampler packs of cartos in different categories (tobaccos, coffees, drinks, fruits, etc.), to help you find what you like best.

My No. 1 hint on hardware: try the King Diamond Manual and/or Stealth Manual batteries, either standard or XL. They are to die for!

My No. 2 hint on hardware: everything is better when used with drip tips!

Be sure to let us know what you get, and how you like it!
    Thanks for the warm welcome Eleanor! I am happy to see you here. I am having some order problems, but I hope they are good about making it right. I look forward to seeing you!

Quote Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
    Well, I was all psyched for the mailman today, but was greeted with disappointment. My order was wrong - and I ordered a bunch of stuff.

I got a lot of blank cartos that I didn't order, and 6 bottles of "Doc Pepper" 18mg 30ml bottles that I didn't order. No carrying case, no pcc, and the battery colors, and my passthrough color were all wrong. I was so mad and disappointed, so I sent a support ticket off to V4L. I really hope they get this resolved. I really don't have time to mail all this stuff back, so I hope they don't hassle me about the eliquid etc. I'll probably just give it away to someone who wants it. There was not even a packing slip inside the envelope. UgH!

Oh well, I know everyone makes mistakes, as I make more than most. I am sure V4L has been busy lately, so maybe that is part of it. I just hope they correct it, as I have slipped back into analogs and I had ordered different 36mg cartos to try and see if that would help. I have been a loyal SI customer for awhile, but the highest nic they carry is 24mg.
    Oh NO!!! That magnitude of fubar is totally not like V4L!!!!!

Please open a CS ticket with them ASAP, give them the Order # and explain that this was your FIRST order, and I am CERTAIN they will make it up to you and then some!!

EDIT: NM, I see you already did the Support Ticket thing. Mondays are horribly busy for them, but they WILL get you fixed up properly, and quickly!
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Quote Originally Posted by EleanorR View Post
    Oh NO!!! That magnitude of fubar is totally not like V4L!!!!!

Please open a CS ticket with them ASAP, give them the Order # and explain that this was your FIRST order, and I am CERTAIN they will make it up to you and then some!!

EDIT: NM, I see you already did the Support Ticket thing. Mondays are horribly busy for them, but they WILL get you fixed up properly, and quickly!
    Thanks Eleanor. It is good to know that they fix mistakes like this. It had me so upset I did what I promised I wouldn't. I had a couple of analogs (I remembered where my stash was). So I feel badly that I reacted by doing that, but back on board tomorrow I guess.

Thanks for your reply.
    EleanorR likes this.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Retriever sir they'll make it right, it's what they do. Sorry you had a mess up on your first order.
    Retriever likes this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi everyone, I opened a ticket on Friday the 27th but have not yet received a response. I did however receive the confirmation email saying that they did receive my ticket and that a representative will be contact me as soon as possible. My question is, what would be a reasonable amount of time for them to respond? Being how this was my very first order with them, I really don't know what to expect.

One of the 5 bottles of 30ml juice leaked in the package due to a loose cap, post office marked it as "Received in Damaged Condition" and placed it in a plastic bag(now I know why the tracking showed it as being stuck in Illinois for so long). Of the 2 identical bottles of the 555, one was much much darker than the other even though they are of the same nic strength and have the same expiration date. Everything in the envelope package was soaked including my invoice which I even took detailed pictures of and included in my ticket so there would be no confusion as to what had happened.

As an Admin over at Nu-Vapor, my tolerance for these kinds of things are pretty high or at least much higher than average. I always try to give vendors the benefit of the doubt and can totally understand that sometimes things like this happen. What I have no tolerance for though, is being ignored and put on the back burner just because the sale has already been done. I will wait a few more days before getting upset but I am hoping things will be resolved by then.

Aloha, Keith

Edit: Chadley had Pm'd me yesterday and today(Feb 1st) the Vapor4Life customer service has taken care of my problem. In fact, they have done way more than I had even expected so I will admit that the good things I have heard about their customer service are indeed absolutely true. Thank you to Chadley and Robert who is one of their customer service representatives, you have gained another repeat customer.
    Last edited by KEITH97M3; 02-01-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Problem resolved