Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 52
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Account closed on request

Well, I opened a ticket yesterday with V4L and this morning I received an apology and they said they would be shipping my order out today! Wow! I have never had such a hassle-free experience. I am really impressed. They will definitely be getting more of my business.
    plantlvr, KEITH97M3 and EleanorR like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
    Well, I opened a ticket yesterday with V4L and this morning I received an apology and they said they would be shipping my order out today! Wow! I have never had such a hassle-free experience. I am really impressed. They will definitely be getting more of my business.
    Hmmm, I wonder if that means that I was overlooked and skipped since I did open a ticket way before you did.

Account closed on request

Quote Originally Posted by KEITH97M3 View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder if that means that I was overlooked and skipped since I did open a ticket way before you did.
    I hope they didn't overlook you. You might try calling them to see.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Pm sent"............
    Hi everyone, I opened a ticket on Friday the 27th but have not yet received a response. I did however receive the confirmation email saying that they did receive my ticket and that a representative will be contact me as soon as possible. My question is, what would be a reasonable amount of time for them to respond? Being how this was my very first order with them, I really don't know what to expect.

One of the 5 bottles of 30ml juice leaked in the package due to a loose cap, post office marked it as "Received in Damaged Condition" and placed it in a plastic bag(now I know why the tracking showed it as being stuck in Illinois for so long). Of the 2 identical bottles of the 555, one was much much darker than the other even though they are of the same nic strength and have the same expiration date. Everything in the envelope package was soaked including my invoice which I even took detailed pictures of and included in my ticket so there would be no confusion as to what had happened.

As an Admin over at Nu-Vapor, my tolerance for these kinds of things are pretty high or at least much higher than average. I always try to give vendors the benefit of the doubt and can totally understand that sometimes things like this happen. What I have no tolerance for though, is being ignored and put on the back burner just because the sale has already been done. I will wait a few more days before getting upset but I am hoping things will be resolved by then.

Aloha, Keith
    plantlvr likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chadley View Post
    Pm sent"............
    Thanks Chadley, problem was more than resolved and I did edit my original to reflect that.

Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Edit: Chadley had Pm'd me yesterday and today(Feb 1st) the Vapor4Life customer service has taken care of my problem. In fact, they have done way more than I had even expected so I will admit that the good things I have heard about their customer service are indeed absolutely true. Thank you to Chadley and Robert who is one of their customer service representatives, you have gained another repeat customer.
    EleanorR likes this.

That was nice of you, KEITH97M3. V4L deserves to have its CS acknowledged too, in response to the occasional mistake.
    KEITH97M3, AG51 and Retriever like this.
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah! I finally found you in the maze! Huzzah!!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Via! View Post
    Yeah! I finally found you in the maze! Huzzah!!
    It's a big vaping world...... Hi, and welcome!

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome Ms. Via.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Helllooooooo....it's me, via... Where is everyone???.