Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Welcome, Armandxp!
    "To be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Almighty God."

Hey guys, long time no see.

I got on the vaping train a few years ago while I was living in my dorms at college. Some drama went down, I went back home for a weekend without my Vapor King and I relapsed into analogs. Now I'm back and waiting patiently for USPS (I really don't like them at this point) to get my order to my door so I can stop smoking this things. I figured it'd only take a day after it shipped from V4L seeing as I'm only an hour away from Northbrook, but I guess I was mistaken. Not V4L's problem though. I could never be happier with V4L's service and quality, so I'm super excited to see how the Vapor Titan stacks up to my old Vapor King.

Thanks to V4L for timely shipping! No thanks to USPS for being slow.

Either way Hopefully I'll see my package here in the next hour to hour and a half. If not then it might be time to go kick down the door to the post office.

Edit: It's door kicking time; mail already came :\

2nd and last edit (I promise): I guess I'm just gonna have to go up and visit you guys next time, it seems USPS isn't going to be delivering it today... Anybody have luck with just going to the post office and seeing if its there?
    Last edited by zer0hz; 07-19-2012 at 03:43 PM.

SAG

Hiya zer0hz, welcome back! Arrrg to USPS. I love my titans, hope you do too!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Don't even get me started on USPS! I feel your pain..

We are the Music Makers, and we are the Dreamers of the Dream -- W. Wonka

Hello...just popping in to say I am new on this forum site. I am GrannyVaper at the other V4L forum. Good to see so many people who are on both.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran ThankU4Vaping's Avatar

Welcome Granny!
    GrannyDee likes this.

SAG

Well howdy GrannyDee. Welcome to this forum!
    GrannyDee likes this.

thanks for the welcomes....There is SO much info here. Thanks to all who share.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sallyem's Avatar

Warmest welcome, GrannyDee!!
    GrannyDee likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello, I'm new to vaping. I started off on Nicotek Metro because it was at the grocery store. I realized immediately it was not the long-term solution. I did my research and chose Vapor4Life. I'm glad I did! I love my set up! In fact, I have ordered 3 times from V4L to get everything just perfect. Every product has been fantastic quality and flavor!

I started off with...

Jammin' - Delicious vape that is the first juice I filled a tank with and have refilled many times since without the desire to change it.

Beach Bum - Amazing! My hubby always asks for that "really good tasting one." He means the Beach Bum and it is my first official "all day vape." Same thing as Jammin'. It is a necessity in my other tank.

Lastly, I had their Kamel Menthol. This was a bit too much menthol for me, so I ordered a bottle of Kamel regular and mixed them together. It tastes just like the analogs that I used to smoke. Great vape for when I'm craving the real thing.

Not a fan of espresoo, but it tastes just like espresso.

Not a fan of fruit vapes, but apple tasted like apple.

Finally, I am a fan of cheap Champagne. The vape tastes like expensive Champagne. Too perfumey, but when combined with a few drops of a fruit juice such as Pomegranate or Orange, it makes a fantastic Mimosa.
    AzVitesse likes this.