Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 58
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

SAG

Welcome to the forum! Glad you're enjoying your "stuff"!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So, I'm looking at getting the V4L passthrough for my travels so I don't have to switch batteries, but I saw a review saying it won't work with the dual coil tanks. I want to be able to use tanks so I don't have to switch cartos while driving. I don't believe in distracted driving and would like things streamlined to be safe.

Any input would be great!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Chrissy,

It doesn't work with all the available tank cartos, but if you use 3.0 ohm Single Coil tank cartos, it will work just fine.

We are the Music Makers, and we are the Dreamers of the Dream -- W. Wonka

ECF Veteran

Thanks BlueAdept! I suppose I will need to buy some single coil cartos at the same time as I buy the passthrough.

ECF Veteran

Yep! Or you could decide to try the "OMG All Day", since it will likely last your whole drive without needing to worry about charging, and can work with any of the available tank cartos.

ECF Veteran

Just a bit of a re-introduction about me. I have said my story in another thread somewhere, but figured that i have found myself posting more and more in here i might as well throw something in here too.

My first introduction to vaping was from a expensive(but cheep) 510 something or another cig style back in early to mid '09 from a local smoke shop. I really just wanted to save some money and well the effects of many years of smoking were starting to show. I had been smoking since i was 15 so almost 15 years of 1-2 packs a day. Well it kind of worked and cut my smoking down, until i ran out of carts and bunt up 2 atomizers. Then i went looking online to see what i could find. I found ECF and quickly found this new company V4L. Saved up some cash and got the ultimate ultimatum kit. I loved it, and the awesome customer service Smilin' Steve And Mark gave. Any questions or issues they were quick to address and fix. Also all the extras they threw in with orders are what really made me a customer for life. Well I slowly got off cigs and went almost 7 months smoke free. Then my dad got really sick. My vaping just couldn't keep up with the stress, plus i just fell right back to my old comfortable habits. The next couple years i was on and off vaping. I enjoyed it and really enjoyed all the flavors. (side note: i consider myself a manly type of man, but i love my fruity flavors...lol) and with all the freebies they had thrown in all my previous orders i didn't need to order, again wasn't vapeing much so i couldn't justify a order and money was really tight.

Well May 25th of this year Dad passed away, he had a long hard fight with heart issues, liver failure and kidney failure. So yeah the stress of the last couple years was outrageous and the stress and raw emotion of the last couple months since dad passed. Well that has all calmed down now so i decided to give vaping a shot again. And it is going very good! I am now on day 4 of not having a cig and a couple weeks of very reduced cig smoking. And i am not looking back! Even though a couple of my old batts still worked i of course had to get a manual titan. Then the OMGad came out and well of course that got ordered right away. Noticed all my old flavors are still awesome too! Well now i am venturing out in to other Mods(as stated earlier in another thread i hate calling them mods and will be calling them devices.) and VV devices. I won't get into my feeling on the V4L VV devices as i have already stated that in another thread too. Either way if the OMG VV turns out to be as good as people are saying i am sure that will be in my collection too.

Well there is my long winded re-introduction!
    Lisa66 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Welcome to the forums dirtay!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome back on the wagon, Dirtay.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyDee View Post
    Hello...just popping in to say I am new on this forum site. I am GrannyVaper at the other V4L forum. Good to see so many people who are on both.
    Hi Granny!

Welcome, DirtayJ!
    Last edited by AzVitesse; 09-05-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    TxTunesLady likes this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Welcome friend! Enjoy your stay