Vapor4Life welcome mat................... - Page 7
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good for you Loraine! Relish in your happiness and let them come to you, don't push it. Those that are ready will talk to you more eagerly and more readily than you will know!
    It's good, and they will come to you asking, just answer the questions and let them know how happy you are!
    Good luck!
    Last edited by sawlight; 02-26-2010 at 06:18 AM.
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

ECF Veteran

Truer words have never been spoken:

YouTube - One Day At a Time
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Smile I'm a NuB

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to place my 1st order. I'm SOOOOOO excited. I have been a smoker for more years than I care to mention, and after doing weeks of research, and reading posts in this Forum, I have concluded that V4L is the way to go. I'm gonna order the VK Mini PCC kit, and 2 boxes of Carts, plus the Car Adapter. I will let ya'll know what I think when I get everything. I know that this is gonna be the place to come when I have questions.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Welcome K9luvr....You will not regret starting with vapor4life....great company, great people.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran K9Luvr's Avatar

Default Thanks for the Welcome Trish342

I have placed my order and hope that it comes soon. I figure it can't take too long from chitown to virginia.

I ordered 2 packs of cartos, and got an extra one with my order, so I'm hoping that 3 will last me long enough to decide if this is gonna work for me or not. I smoke about a pack a day, mostly at home or in my car ( only allowed 2 breaks during the work day), and based on what I have read in the forum, I'm planning on one carto a day. Think that is sufficient?

ECF Veteran

It's hard to say....those that fall in love with the equipment....no, it's not even close...lol.

But it's always good to play on the side of caution.

Lastly, don't get discouraged if you don't take to it right away. For a lot of us, we had to find the right flavor and the right nic dosage before things really started to work.

It gets better every day!
    I am an adult. I am a vaper. I do not need over-regulation or any organization telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences. Over-Regulation = higher prices for me based on red tape I didn't ask for.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sawlight View Post
    Good for you Loraine! Relish in your happiness and let them come to you, don't push it. Those that are ready will talk to you more eagerly and more readily than you will know!
    It's good, and they will come to you asking, just answer the questions and let them know how happy you are!
    Good luck!
    Sawlight,Thanks for the good advice .I am so excited about vaping that I would probally turn them off by coming on too strong .I will just let them ask the questions.They have a computer but are not on the internet too do research or order.Can a person call & place an order?Anyone else that may know about ordering--does Vapor4life have a catalog ?

ECF Veteran

You will get cards with your order, it will have a phone number on it, when they ask have them call and talk to Mark or Steve and they will walk them through what will work best from them.
    "I want a tattoo of a butt with a tattoo of a butt on my butt!" Beavis
    "I float like a butterfly, and poke like a flea, JACK!" Si Robertson

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks really appreciate the help!!

Finally got my ultimate ultimatum automatic kit yay! All I can say is that I'm loving it I also got a freebie Menthol Lovers Sampler 24mg (Menthol, Kamel Menthol, Parliament Menthol, Dunhall Menthol and Virginia Menthol) I tried the Cowboy Menthol (24mg) first which is the cart I picked and I almost coughed because of the TH lol. (I might have to test out the other strengths) Then I tried the Parliament which I am loving, then tried the Kamel... love it! I still have about half a pack of analogs but I haven't felt the need to smoke them all day which is a good sign I will definitely sample the other flavors on my next order to see which ones I'll like as an all day vape.

Oh and I'm going out tonight to a party and I am gonna love not having to go outside to get my nicotine fix coz you know how cold it gets here in Southern California lol.

Quick question, does the ultimate ultimatum automatic kit comes with a manual USB PT or automatic? Reason I'm asking is because I was under the impression that I was gonna get a manual PT. Also, how do I put a signature? Do I need to have a minimum number of posts to enable this? I would like to put one so that I can have a general idea of how much I'm gonna save by not smoking.

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast