VAPOR VIPER-Best 901 guaranteed.ON SALE NOW!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VAPOR VIPER-Best 901 guaranteed.ON SALE NOW!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran SMILIN's Avatar

Default VAPOR VIPER-Best 901 guaranteed.ON SALE NOW!!!

Finally received stock of EM901's for release. These are DY's latest which I now dub, the VaporViper due to it sucking up the juice via highly modified/shorter atomizer.

This is a dripping machine.

The cartridge is new, and hold twice the juice, which is a must, due the the (viper)hissing of this atomizing monster.

The battery is a female, unlike standard DSE, 4075, models. She like to be caressed, and puffed gently, and long. I have found the new carts need to be topped off often, but, not as often as the DSE.

I have also discovered there is a perfect match for the Dura/510 cartridge as well. I like this, as I own most all available personnal vaporizers made.

The batteries last about 15% longer than the standard DSE/4075 models, I believe due to the shorter atomizer/longer battery.

I have these available in both:

Silver, and Electric Blue......both with bright red led's

You can choose to have 2 silver, 2 electric, 1 of each. Yes, 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, 1 charger, 5 carts.

You can choose between 36/18/8mg strengths

10 bonus carts for 1st 10 customers

flavors:
    Marboro
    RY4
    Coffee
    Menthol
    France Pipe
    Cappuchino
    Cigar

This fabulous set is for the person who wants to vape, and look great, all the while enjoying fine vapor, with great flavor, and nice throat hit. Yes, this is not a mild viper, it will sting, when you caress it right.

For the 1st 10 customers, 49.25 including shipping and paypal to continental USA, shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Most shipments same/next day, and received within 2-3 days of payment.

Warrantee is 14 days, minus 5 dolla shipping

Best of luck in your journey

Vapor4life reccomends you VAPE-ON

Steve

Paypal [email protected]
    Skype smilinenterprise

I will be receiving new usb battery powered passthru later in the week and will be creating another maximum vapor package, which will include liquid, as well.
    Last edited by SMILIN; 03-05-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Folks, seriously these are fabulous, they are not the ones the other company stopped selling. These are sold, with warrantee

ask away!!!!

PV Master ECF Veteran

SMILIN

Do you have any of these left? I sent you a pm too!

Thanks

I do, and they are waiting to play with you this weekend, along with much else.

Call me after 11am please

Quote Originally Posted by dohsma View Post
    SMILIN

Do you have any of these left? I sent you a pm too!

Thanks

PV Master ECF Veteran

No problem, will do! It's really convenient that you are local

Moved On

Hello Smilin! From your description it seems that new EC901 is more suited for dipping fans. I, like you, not a huge dripping fan and don't like messing with liquids. So my question is, how this EC901 works with regular or Dura cartridges? For how long standard cartridge would last? Interested in buying this model, but if dripping is necessary to achieve good performance I better stick with my Njoy. Thank you.

well, the description says the carts hold twice as much liquid. im not a dripper either, but i just ordered one should be here this week, so we'll see... i have high hopes for this one....

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm trying these out, too, and I like them so far. Nice vapor, smooth draw, works equally well either mouth puffing or direct inhaling. Haven't used them enough to estimate cartridge or battery life well, but seems at least as long as older 901s. Very nice.

The 901 is a vey good vaper, the new carts are bigger, better, but with the 510/dura carts, it is da, bomb.....definately not just for dripping. All I can say is, try it, if you do not like it, it cost you shipping to return. I have usb passtrhus coming wed as well. Your call. I highly reco my vapor king too. It is truely the most analog like device, no dripping, just plug, and play. Yes, I do have extra cartridge/atomizers as well.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jimgman View Post
    well, the description says the carts hold twice as much liquid. im not a dripper either, but i just ordered one should be here this week, so we'll see... i have high hopes for this one....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast