Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: V4L Swap Thread

Super Member ECF Veteran

I ordered 36mg cartos and they are too high in nic for me. I am keeping the box that I tried and want to sell or trade the others.

Offering:
    Red Hot Candy 36mg cartos
    Unused!

Would love to trade for anything banana, banana fosters, red hot candy 18 or 24mg, menthol, kamel menthol. Willing to try new flavors also, all would have to be 24mg or 18mg. Singles would work too. Just looking to get these to someone that can use them instead of tossing them. Message me with what you have to trade! I prefer cartos, thanks! Try me out, I have Paypal if needed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Brooke1975; 05-11-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I sent you a PM, Brooke...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looking to trade for the NEW XL MANUAL BATTERIES or V4L Gift Certificate ... or ??!!
    I have very good references if you need any!

Vapor4Life
    8ml – Caramel Mocha Frapp (premium flavor) – 8mg
    13-14ml Vanilla – 18mg
    3ml Hilton – Med. Nic

1 Red Case - Holds 2 regular batteries or shorties (not XLs)
    1 Leopard Case - Holds 2 regular batteries or shorties (not XLs)

1 Black Personal Charging Case (PCC) Never Used - Works with all standard VK batteries (except extra long), AND 901 BATTERIES!!!!! -

2 Black Manual Shorty Batteries - Blue LED - Barely Used.. maybe a couple times
    1 Purple Metallic Auto Regular Battery - Blue LED - Barely Used... maybe a couple times

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Still cant edit my posts ...can anyone delete my previous posts?? ...trying another path

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke1975 View Post
    I ordered 36mg cartos and they are too high in nic for me. I am keeping the box that I tried and want to sell or trade the others.

Offering:
    Red Hot Candy 36mg cartos
    Unused!

Would love to trade for anything banana, banana fosters, red hot candy 18 or 24mg, menthol, kamel menthol. Willing to try new flavors also, all would have to be 24mg or 18mg. Singles would work too. Just looking to get these to someone that can use them instead of tossing them. Message me with what you have to trade! I prefer cartos, thanks! Try me out, I have Paypal if needed.

Thanks!

Edited.....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a 30ml bottle of Classic Caramel Mocha Frapp (18mg). It has 36 drops out of it. would love to trade for 18mg Cowboy or 18 mg RY4.
    RSM Cutlass DNA, Reo Grand, itaste SVD, Zmax Tele, MVP2, Silver Bullet, Vamo

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Howdy, all. Anyone have any of the Spirit of America Menthol Cartomizers that they don't want anymore? I LOVE these, and I can find something to trade if you do, or I can find cash! Let me know!! thanks,
    Rags
    Where aging, terminal, abandoned, and handicapped animals go to live: outtopasture.org. Please consider donating.:thumb:

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have a V4L PCC to trade for 24MG Cappuccino, Irish Cream, or other coffee flavors
    "Deja Moo : The feeling you’ve heard this bull before !"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke1975 View Post
    Edited.....

You didn't say how many cartos you have to trade.....
    Where aging, terminal, abandoned, and handicapped animals go to live: outtopasture.org. Please consider donating.:thumb:

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have 7 boxes and one box with 4 (unused and unopened) of Premium Carmel Mocha Frapp in 24mg strength cartos that I would like to sell or trade for Classic CMF in 36mg strength. Would prefer a V4L gift cert but PayPal is okay also. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by cbsincho; 05-17-2010 at 02:28 AM. Reason: I have more boxes than I thought.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast