Vapor Viper Ultimate EM091 set-battery powered passthru - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vapor Viper Ultimate EM091 set-battery powered passthru

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hi Chris, I have emailed about an order this morning (nealglover@gmail.com)

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting my order sorted :-) if you can email or PM me details I can place my order as soon as possible (901 kit as above and Vapor King)

Many thanks

Neal.

I have been trying to order for the last 5 days. I did make contact with Steve and thought I was in the process as of last Saturday but have not received any answers to e-mails since. I have never tried e-cigarettes so I spent many hours researching. After seeing Leaford's and Deficit's reviews, I thought Steve was the person I should order from. I am pretty disappointed whith the whole experience so far. I guess it is back to the drawing board for me.

Full Member ECF Veteran

sdclifford

I have been trying to order for the last 5 days. I did make contact with Steve and thought I was in the process as of last Saturday but have not received any answers to e-mails since.
    Make sure you email Steve and Chris at their new email address, vapor4life@gmail.com. I sent a message to Chris last night and had a reply this morning.

I believe the smilinenterprise email is no longer valid, or is not being utilized.

Like PW said. try the new email address. sounds like things have been pretty crazy for Steve this week, but now he has Chris helping out. I'm sure Chris will take care of you.

I too sent an e-mail last night to the new e-mail address. No reply yet.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Chris, I also just emailed you. I want the blue & silver kit. Do I make payment to bichonf@aol.com or your email?
    TIA,
    Barbara

I just sent payment for one of these ultimate 901 packs and a vaporking starter. Can't wait 'til they arrive!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Assuming they ship to the Great White North, I emailed them today at the vaporforlife address in hopes of a blue kit. Also asked how to pay for it.

Hpe I'm not too late as it is a good deal.

NB

the reply i got back from the vapor4life@gmail account was to just sent money to the aol account and put details of what you want into the comments of the paypal transaction. i also got another email saying that free shipping is gone and to include $6.95 for shipping in the total. still seems like a good deal though.

Moved On

Hello all, I got to all the emails up to about 2:00 today, still sorting inventory and processing orders. I will get to everyone's emails ASAP.

All those who had already ordered the 901 ultimate at the $69 were the first 50, so no worries there.

Thanks everyone!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast