Products, Contacts, Pricing, Payment & Shipping Info - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Products, Contacts, Pricing, Payment & Shipping Info

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltrich27 View Post
    Just remember what Tony Montana said in Scarface "Dont get High on your own Supply" LOL. J/K Sounds like you got it under control

Thanks for keeping us up to date cant wait to try my Vapor king will be my first flavor ecig

OH almost forgot what are the flavor/strength options for the carts and for the juice?
    I'm working on compiling the list of flavors and strengths of carts and liquids (we literally have a TON of flavors especially for juice), but when our shipment arrives the selection of strengths and flavors is going to increase significantly. Keep a watch out for when we get the website going, they'll all be on there.

just ordered the vapor viper! super excited lol

Default Vapor Viper (EM901)-DSE 901 Compatible????

Quote Originally Posted by Deficit View Post

Vapor Viper - This is David Yang's EM 901 starter kit for all you 901 fans out there! This gorgeous 901 is the same length as a standard DSE 901, but sports a longer battery and shorter atomizer for extended battery life, yet is still compatibe with DSE 901 parts!

Starter kit comes with 2 full sized batteries in polished chome or midnight/ metallic blue, or mix and match them in one chrome and one blue. These are truly the most beautiful 901's you've ever seen!

Kit also includes 2 atomizers, AC charger and 10 refillable cartridges. Additional cartridges $5.00 per 5 pack.

Limited time promotion of $49.25 ending soon!

I ordered the Vapor Viper (EM901) set and it is "not" compatible with any of my DSE 901 parts, just thought people should know in case they are depending on this aspect of it........

1st post! I received the Vapor King and the Red Dragon on the same day last week as my entry into this new e-cig stuff. The Vapor King is way better than the Red Dragon which most of you already know Here's my question...I just screwed a vapor king cart onto my red dragon battery and it works! Lots of vapor, but will this kill my red dragon battery?

Super Member ECF Veteran Bulldog44's Avatar

What email address do you use to pay via paypal?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog44 View Post
    What email address do you use to pay via paypal?
    You still use the bichonf@aol.com to pay via paypal, HTH, Barbara

Super Member ECF Veteran Bulldog44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    You still use the bichonf@aol.com to pay via paypal, HTH, Barbara
    Thanks Peaches, you can go ahead and buy me a few things, if you want. Just sayin'.

Default Vapor King ordered

Hey Chris, I just ordered the Vapor King kit plus two packs of additional carts.....( of course, I don't know exactly WHAT carts I ordered ...) the paypal note asks for some type of low strength tobacco/marlboro flavor, just not quite "ultra" light. I'll just leave it up to your judgement.
    Looking forward to throwing my NPRO as far down a hole as possible.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by dawnnox View Post
    I ordered the Vapor Viper (EM901) set and it is "not" compatible with any of my DSE 901 parts, just thought people should know in case they are depending on this aspect of it........
    Just noticed I said that since you pointed it out... you are correct, I meant to say it is compatible with DSE 901 CARTS, not "parts" meaning all parts. Sorry about the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by macaddict View Post
    1st post! I received the Vapor King and the Red Dragon on the same day last week as my entry into this new e-cig stuff. The Vapor King is way better than the Red Dragon which most of you already know Here's my question...I just screwed a vapor king cart onto my red dragon battery and it works! Lots of vapor, but will this kill my red dragon battery?
    Hehe... yes, the Vapor King is far better

Shouldn't hurt the battery

I recieved my order today!Just wanted to say thank you for the super fast shipping!I will give a review on the vapor viper after a week or so,Thanks again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast