Can you vape TOO much?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you vape TOO much?

Default Can you vape TOO much?

Today is my first day and i'm vaping like a chain smoker would smoke..is this too much? I got 36 Nic, I don't feel dizzy or anything..I just love it..so can one vape too much?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

YES.
    Unlike analogs, the nic takes a bit longer to hit, but it will, and hard - so dont over do it.
    Get some lower nic juices and alternate. Use 0 nic at night so you can go to sleep.
    Trust me - been there done that...............
    there are many useful posts regarding this issue - here is one:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ess-maois.html
    Last edited by jojogardener; 06-13-2010 at 02:11 AM.

I feel good...3 hours later

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jojogardener View Post
    YES.
    Unlike analogs, the nic takes a bit longer to hit, but it will, and hard - so dont over do it.
    Get some lower nic juices and alternate. Use 0 nic at night so you can go to sleep.
    Trust me - been there done that...............
    there are many useful posts regarding this issue - here is one:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ess-maois.html

You have to remember this does not apply to everybody. I have been at this for well over a year. I vape between 4 to 6ml a day of 36mg and to be honest I never "feel" anything from it. I chain vape right up till I go to bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I am out like a light.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I also chain vape 36 mg and never feel anything except the lack of need for an analog. If you get a bit of nausea or a headache, then you prolly got a bit too much nic. But your body will let you know if you overdo it. As long as you feel fine, enjoy the vape, and the freedom from analogs.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I also vaped 36mg for the first few months of vaping, with no ill effects. As the others have noted, headaches, nausea, sleeplessness and/or stomach upset may happen if you vape too much but it will pass. You'll figure out when enough is enough after you've been vaping for a while. In the meantime, the goal is to vape instead of smoke, so don't torture yourself.

I now vape 18mg or 24mg. Anything lower than that and I crave a cigarette, so I'm not going any lower right now.

Everyone starts out vaping like a fool! But as time goes on..you relax and find your happy place. As others have so wisely said, let your body be the judge. If you feel odd...go do something else for a while!
    I have had bad days with analog overdo...but never with vaping! I vape 11mg to 0 nic.
    Mary Kay
    Analog free -April 17,2009
    Ladies, Please join us in ECF's: The Women's Room

Super Member ECF Veteran scott58's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaryKay View Post
    Everyone starts out vaping like a fool! But as time goes on..you relax and find your happy place. As others have so wisely said, let your body be the judge. If you feel odd...go do something else for a while!
    I have had bad days with analog overdo...but never with vaping! I vape 11mg to 0 nic.
    Ha, speak for yourself. I've been chain vaping for 10 months and don't plan on stopping. Hopefully i'll die happy about 30 years from now.
    Using KR 808D-1 (Zeus & Smileomizer)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran jeffree's Avatar

Never felt bad from vaping too much, but I have noticed how much better the vape tastes when I take breaks. That in mind, I've started vaping outiside, like I did when I smoked cigs. Less vaping, but man the fresher taste rocks!

Quit cigs cold turkey, thanks to V4L, in January 2010
    Quit PG almost cold turkey, thanks to VG, in May 2010
    Currently enjoy eGo-C Twist batts + Kanger T3s clearos

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Should have been clearer with my big YES -
    Some can chain vape and be ok - My system is very sensitive and have to be careful how much I vape.
    I personally have learned to use high nic when Im really craving and use less when I feel like vaping just for the pleasure of it.
    If I vape at night, above 10mg will keep me up all night long.
    Everyone is different and like MaryKay stated, you will also find your happy place.
    I have found mine
    As long as it keeps you off analogs, and you feel good....vape to your hearts content.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast