Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How long did it take you to get your order?

Full Member ECF Veteran Steelmage's Avatar

Ordered on 1 April and it was at my door on 4 April. Great job folks. Package arrived in great shape and with the bubble wrap everything was perfect. Very happy with the experience.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I ordered on the 2nd (late) and it arrived on the 5th, can't ask for much better shipping times. Packages (2 orders came same day) were nicely packed and protected, could probably withstand international shipping with ease.

Nice job and thanks

Full Member ECF Veteran Steelmage's Avatar

I ordered a VAMO, AGA T2 and some spare batteries late on the 2nd and recieved them on the 5th. Everything arrived in great shape. This was my second order. Great job folks. I will definite be back for other items in the future.

ECF Veteran

I got my order the next day but it had to sit at the post office since I got there too late to actually pick it up :/
    Great delivery time. (granted I live in MD and it ships from MD)

There was one item missing but I was still able to play with my new 'toy' - Gave Rick a call to inform him of the missing item and he was very pleasant and I already got the email that it shipped.

We will definitely be ordering from Vapor Alley again.

i h ad the quickest delivery ever I ordered 2 days ago and got it this afternoon in the mail great costumer service .. I need to get in touch with a few questions about the itaste 30 I ordered .. im certain that I will figure it out and expect the service and answers will be prompt as well.. first time ordered from vapor alley will order again this was Maryland to florida.. im happy and ty

ECF Veteran

Wow. My missing item was shipped yesterday and got here today! Thanks so much Rick! Now I can charge up my batteries! We already have a shopping list, just need the money and we will be ordering from you again!

(yes, Im excited!!)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran DavidOH's Avatar

Yes! I have vape mail. Placed my order at AM Wednesday. Got the shipped email at PM. Package arrived Friday. That's the way I like it. Was packaged so good I had to cut it open. Nice job. Now I just have to wait for the battery's to charge. Thank You.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

I placed an order on Monday April 22nd for $71.95 consisting of a Kanger Pro-tank, replacement heads, eGo atomizer head/cone/thing (waste of $), my very first genuine JoyeTech eGo Twist 650mah battery & an eGo charger, I went with cheapest shipping. Shipped same day, arrived in amish country on Wed.

Last night er this morning, I forget, I went back to VA and placed an order for $100.43 consisting of an eGo 400mah mini battery, Green JoyeTech eGo Twist 900mah battery, White eGo Vision VV Spinner 1100mah battery, VA USB Vape Tray, large charging bag, and some eGo steel chrome/gold sleeves & cones (the ones I wanted aren't in stock), free shipping. Woke up this morning to an e-mail saying it has shipped.

Attention VaporAlley employee(s), as an owner of 3 Provari's (2 standard v2.5's & 1 mini v2.5), 2 Reos (VVG & Reo Grand), Z-Atty-Pro, iClear30, Mark Buggs Chalice RBA, HH.357 attys, boges, 2 new Kir Fanis Carto-Punch kits, Phiniac tanks, big daddy 'n lil mama tanks, empire drip shields, empire attys, more juices than a vending machine. I gotta admit, I didn't need an EGO or PROTANK. But curiosity got the better of me, when the time came to decide who to give my business to, let's just say I'm proud to support VaporAlley!

Now I'm going back to sleep because I think the Sun is trying to kill me.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Wuzznt Me's Avatar

Ordered last night after dinner. Opened my email later and found a shipping notice. On Saturday evening that's surprising enough but when I went to U.S.P.S tracking and put the number in expecting nothing but the red "we don't have it yet" notice, I got a "we've been notified electronically" notice which means it is actually ready to go out when the P.O. is open. Packing and shipping are prolly one of the last things I'd be doing on Saturday night. I've been a customer for probably over a year and shipping has always been prompt above and beyone expectations. A few times I've had inquireys and they have also been promptly answered. The products have also always been exactly as presented as well. Thanx Rick

ECF Veteran

Rick did it again! Ordered Friday mid morning and received my order the NEXT day!
    Already got my new attys broken in