Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How long did it take you to get your order?

Senior Member Verified Member

Broke my Vamo by dropping it (I know, I know...) on Friday afternoon. Placed my order with Vapor Alley shortly thereafter. Vapor Alley is my go-to for hardware, great prices and lightning-quick shipping! I was in a bind because I had no back-up. My shiny new Vamo got to me on Monday, all the way from Maryland. I'm in southern California!
    Amazing!
    Thanks Vapor Alley!!!!

Getting back into vaping and ordered a couple of different things.
    Shipped Friday got to King Mountain NC by 1pm Monday! Tracking included, you're the man!
    Waiting for the batteries to charge up while having a few cigs... :/

3 days after ordering. Shipped to Los Angeles, CA via USPS standard!! Impressive!
    Natey likes this.

Ordered on Monday, shipped Tuesday and arrived today (Thursday). Pretty quick transit to Los Angeles via USPS First Class. Why does anyone even pay for Priority Mail? LOL. Thanks for getting it out fast!
    Natey likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

First time order and got someone's else's order and still waiting. Originally said they were going to do priority but then shipped first class. Because I opened the package, it couldn't be return to sender without a fee. There goes another $3 added to the total to send the wrong items back. But Rick said he'll send some juice with it... That's my status...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ordered Monday night in Wisconsin got it thursday. Everything great and in order, thanks guys definitly will get my business again.
    Natey likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by USMC0311 View Post
    First time order and got someone's else's order and still waiting. Originally said they were going to do priority but then shipped first class. Because I opened the package, it couldn't be return to sender without a fee. There goes another $3 added to the total to send the wrong items back. But Rick said he'll send some juice with it... That's my status...

Follow up on my "real shipment". Was definitely a lot quicker than my first. All in all, I would try again and see what happens next time..

Full Member Verified Member Joel2617's Avatar

I ordered on 5/31 and received it today 6/4. pretty fast considering I ordered before the weekend.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Ordered a Vamo, batteries, and a charger on Saturday. Order arrived arrived Yesterday and I am loving the Vamo!!!!

I'm in Dallas
    Natey likes this.

I ordered my new Vamo V2 and Kanger ProTank From VaporAlley on Monday 6/3, and got it today 6/6. I'm very pleased with the speed of delivery, everything works great.

The greedy part of me is a lil disappointed that they didn't send me, as a new customer with a large order, a sample of e-juice. I'll use them again.