How long did it take you to get your order? - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How long did it take you to get your order?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Well I can't blame VA, but I ordered Priority Mail on the 31, Shipped the 1st, Received on the 6th. The Post Office stated right on the tracking Expected Delivery by 6/3. So - you get what you pay for... the USPS. I've learned that lesson so many times You'd think I wouldn't mess with Priority or Express anymore but hey, I was excited to get my new iTastes. I was not disappointed either! Very nice units.
    Natey likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ordered on the 7th received on the 10th!
    Natey likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I ordered a charger and some batteries the evening of June 10th, shipped 1st class on June 11th and to my door in Austin on June 13th. VERY FAST. Nice.

They missed part of my order so I emailed them and they nicely, quickly replied within an hour (seriously!) and will be sending tomorrow. Can't beat that with a stick
    Natey likes this.
    Candy in Austin, TX --- Cinnamon and Vanilla addict ~ I ain't saved nuthin'
    About Me | Review Blog

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." -Albus Dumbledore

account closed

I dont know if I've said this before, but I've ordered as late as 4pm EST and it shipped same day, Priority USPS and got it in 2 days... Costumer service is top notch, Rick will even call you personally if there's a problem with your order, and he always has made good on it by the next day if something was missing, the wrong color, an RMA or whatever the case may be. Customer service and satisfaction is his top priority.... He's even shipped me out things on a Saturday night, and got them by Monday morning...

Faster than a speeding bullet, able to complete orders with one hand tied behind his back, answers any quection you may have ASAP, Look up in the sky!!!!!! Its a Bird, Its a Plane, Its Super Rick!!!!! You Rock Bro....

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Lol, I usually don't respond here...buts that's funny
    Natey likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Placed order on 7/1/13 recieved on 7/4/13. Was kind of surprised USPS didn't play the pinball game considering my last vape mail purchase left NC and pinballed up and down east coast, then over to TX, then to CO, and finally down into AZ after 5 days -_-. Needless to say very pleased with though it was a small order of miscellanious items, happy with the ship time from MD directly to AZ. Thumbs up, extra item in the package, a lemon head jaw breaker I highly enjoyed ^_^, love lemon heads. Thanks, and will be getting more business from me here in the future.
    Natey likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMFire3605 View Post
    Was kind of surprised USPS didn't play the pinball game considering my last vape mail purchase left NC and pinballed up and down east coast, then over to TX, then to CO, and finally down into AZ after 5 days.
    Thanks IM,
    That's ok, I had one TN package visit Hawaii, guess it wanted a vacation.
    Another Houston package take the trip 3 times, it had miles to spend
    Natey likes this.

shipping was fine, but now my tesla stopped working. order placed on 6/14/2013 i tried to submit an rma but it tells me The Tesla
    Color: Black
    The return period has expired for this item, now im stuck with a $70 useless device.
    hades mech, chi you mech , tobh atty 26650 rda clone, smok magneto ss x 2, smok pipe modx 3, and the old vamo v3.

Awesome shipping! Ordered my Vammo V2 SS on Friday around noon CDT and picked it up at the post office Monday morning! Wow! MD to IA, very quick. The mints were a nice added touch as well Thank you Vapor Alley!
    Natey likes this.
    Be all that you can be. Join the Grimm Army!

Placed an order very late Sunday night about 10:45PM EST and my package arrived early Weds.

I'm very happy.

Thanks VaporAlley !
    Natey likes this.