How long did it take you to get your order? - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How long did it take you to get your order?

Quote Originally Posted by muldrick View Post
    How long did it take you to get your order from me?

Gonna steal that line from Rob at GoodProphets, he won't mind .

Please let me know people, 4 days should have been the max (within USA).
    My order for Splitfire heads was placed late evening Aug. 8th, projected arrival time being Aug. 12th. Rick sent my order out before the 'Rooster's call' at 8:36 on Aug. 9th., and I've been vaping since early afternoon Saturday! How's that for being 'on the ball'! Thanks, Rick you're a hell of a guy! Glad I found you! Shawn.
    Natey likes this.

B.T.W. My order was placed from Southern Ohio. Not the longest haul in the World, but I'm impressed by Rick's devotion on getting things done on his part!
    Natey likes this.

I ordered two vision tanks on Monday, and received my order today (Thursday)! I live in Georgia, and have always received my orders within 4 days. One time I pushed it pretty far by ordering on a Thursday (figuring I'd receive it Monday), but sure enough my package was in the mail that Saturday!
    You guys are awesome!
    Natey likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

great time 3 days from Md to NY, the only way it could have been faster is if he drives it up next time
    Natey likes this.

account closed

They are super fast, but hey if you want it faster, heres some News right from their homepage. "NEW Retail Store in Easton, MD. Opening date is set for September 4th". Im actually planning a trip down there to meet Rick and the VaporAlley team in person, and buy some goodies while im there, i dont think im going to make it on the actual opening day, but i will be going down to MD soon, its really not that long of a drive... Cant wait, shoot your even on my way, we could go together ...

Ordered my Vamo V3 last Friday and it came I think Tuesday, which is impressive as it was out the very next day. Love this thing to death so far and plan on ordering a couple more 18650's for it soon.
    Natey likes this.

Full Member Verified Member mingo67's Avatar

I ordered a Vision vivi nova metal tube, 2 bases and 2 tops on Wednesday the 28th, to my surprise it was delivered to me in Tennessee this morning, 48 hours later. Wow that was fast!!!
    Natey likes this.

Shipping times were very impressive. Place my order Friday morning and it arrived Saturday afternoon. Granted I live in Virginia but even so, very quick shipping time. The order must have been processed later in the morning the same day I placed it as well as being shipped the same day. I guess I can thank continued Saturday deliveries by the USPS for it showing up on a Saturday. This is company I want to continue doing business with.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Theses guys are super fast with shipping and customer service. Had an issue 2 days later replacement was in the vape mail waiting on me. Great guys!!!
    Cajunsteaming Vaping On !!!!!

Evo

I placed an order for an eRoll custom kit saturday afternoon with some extras, and it arrived today (Wednesday). So 3 days time not including the weekend from MD to upstate NY. This is my first time ordering here, and I definitely will order again in the future!