How long did it take you to get your order? - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: How long did it take you to get your order?

Hey there,

Ordered mine the 12th, arrived today the 18th. 6 days to Switzerland is pretty awesome and no issue whatsoever with the customs. Everything was well packaged and the Q2V3 is working like a charm, the only problem is that i can't taste anything anymore on my Ego's

Rick is a really great guy, he answered all my newbee mod questions with pleasure and gave me real useful advices (he helped me chose the right items to ensure i wouldn't buy anything useless or not fitted to work on the mod).

He's always been answering immediatly on skype and i can't be more thankful. This is the first time i see this customer service quality, so i can only recommand ordering from him.

Thanks again, Rick

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got my 2'nd copper today - took 4 days. Thanks again Rick!

Super Member ECF Veteran

ordered on 5/28 (sat) received on 6/3 (Fri) Shipped 5/30 (monday) (I made a typo on address that Rick fixed promptly(Thanks!) which might have slowed things down.) the stamps.com tracking no.showed notification date but never recorded progress on the shipment.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Received 2 days after order was shipped...ordered on 05/30/11 (holiday), shipped on 05/31/11 and received on 06/02/11.
    Great job Rick, thanks!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I ordered on Thursday, got it on Saturday. Fantastic. Thank you so much, i really appreciate your patience with my newbie questions and all.
    Brain fried -- core dumped -- please restart

Only took mine three days to get to me as well. Great job Rick! Oh, I had a question about my q2v3 on one of the other threads (I guess you'd call them) here on ECF in your sub forum. Whenever ya get a chance could ya address it for me? Thanks again!

edit: My question was on the ( Sticky: About AtmosUSA.biz and The Copper Mods )
    Last edited by keencombative; 08-21-2011 at 03:28 AM.

ECF Veteran

Mine shipped on Thursday and arrived Saturday. MD to TN. Pretty darn quick. Someone else mentioned earlier in this thread that their tracking number showed notification date but never showed progress on the shipment. I had the same issue. I contacted Rick and he managed to track it down for me and find the shipping progress. Other than that, no issues and it works like a champ. I'll be ordering from Rick again as soon as I need some new attys. He seems to have some of the lowest-priced attys that I've seen.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Thanks James.
    I lived near Knoxville for a while, loved it, and miss the mountains. This flat land sucks.

Shipping: I've actually just realized something with USPS. USPS "Tracking" really does not really exist.
    It is "Delivery Confirmation". Even the Priority Mail (contrary to popular belief) does not have "tracking", only delivery confirmation.
    Why I can see status (sometimes), I don't know, because legitimately it "should" only show the actual delivery (only).
    I have had to change the info on my site to Delivery Confirmation

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by muldrick View Post
    Thanks James.
    I lived near Knoxville for a while, loved it, and miss the mountains. This flat land sucks.

Shipping: I've actually just realized something with USPS. USPS "Tracking" really does not really exist.
    It is "Delivery Confirmation". Even the Priority Mail (contrary to popular belief) does not have "tracking", only delivery confirmation.
    Why I can see status (sometimes), I don't know, because legitimately it "should" only show the actual delivery (only).
    I have had to change the info on my site to Delivery Confirmation
    Rick, where did you live? I grew up in Maryville and went to college in Knoxville. Know that area pretty well. It's beautiful country.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran muldrick's Avatar

Lived in Seymour. Worked at the junkyard on Chapman highway (Chapman Enterprises. I think), Boy, I loved driving home on Chapman Highway, come over this ridge and BAM...an awesome view of the Smoky foothills.
    I then worked at the Firestone in Maryville.
    My G. grandparents are buried at the Maryville college cemetery. I think they did a lot with the college.

Ya', really miss it there and am considering going back.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast